Stupid Love
Sign in to follow this  
science

AAFP sides with Dr. Mike on Gaga issue

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

faf5d4ec83540107213c878fa39abf06.gif

You made his video trending on Youtube. You made him get over 1M views in less than 24 hours (probably his most viewed video in a long while if not ever) and you made this go viral that major organizations are starting to notice and give more attention to it.

Good job Little Expert Monsters. If you had issue with his opinion about Gaga, you only helped his video go more viral by massively flooding his twitter feed. You should've simply ignored it.

I see the same pattern always. Literally few weeks ago it was with Billie. You made it so viral that even PETA noticed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

nenhures
3 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Good job Little Expert Monsters. If you had issue with his opinion about Gaga, you only helped his video go more viral by massively flooding his twitter feed. You should've simply ignored it.

I mean, you did make a thread here with the clickbaity and sensationalistic "Dr. Mike ROASTS Gaga" title so I don't think you're innocent either.

Not saying I agree or disagree with him because I already expressed my views on the matter and most people were discussing it in a healthy way but no need to take the moral high ground now.

Edited by nenhures
  • Like 25
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 13

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I mean, you did make a thread here with the clickbaity "Dr. Mike ROASTS Gaga" title so I don't think you're innocent either.

Lmao, what happens in GagaDaily stays in Gagadaily. No one would notice what we say here.

But Twitter is GP. It's different.

Edited by Chickens in Malibu
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 2

nenhures
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

Lmao, what happens in GagaDaily stays in Gagadaily. No one would notice what we say here.

But Twitter is GP. It's different.

I'm just saying that when you reproduce the exact same behavior you're criticizing, it kinda falls flat no matter where you discuss it.

• Like 21
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ThisGuyTony

Just change “albums/singles” to videos. :flop: 

Edited by ThisGuyTony
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD

Why is this becoming a bigger thing than I thought it would?!! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Buy ♥ And ♥ Stream ♥ STUPID ♥ LOVE ♥
  • Like 2

nenhures
Just now, RAMROD said:

Why is this becoming a bigger thing than I thought it would?!! :diane:

Because negative press always does :ohwell:

• Like 1

HeavyCapiLover

See ? Now yall can stop complaining that she's not a controversial queen anymore :trollga:

• LMAO 9

Gov Hooka

to be fair, even though I don't agree with Gaga, the AAFP naturally would side with the youtuber and Family practice physicians on the issue

• Like 1

Kara Brasil

Just waiting for Gaga having to eventually address this **** and apologize because monsters can't ignore controversy and blow things out of proportions EVERY SINGLE TIME

It happened with the TIHTY issue with Linda, the Ed Sheeran bullying, the texts about Katy, ...

The dumbest fanbase ever.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Fish

can someone explain the whole issue in a nutshell? 

• Like 2

Edonis

Of course they're going to side with a family practitioner on an issue that kind of slams family practitioners since they're an organization for  family practitioners.  

Anywho, I said what I said, lemme bounce before this thread gets ugly and I get accused of trashing osteopathic physicians again when all I did was shade social media influencers  :enigma:

This is such a non-event issue, I feel like fans and threads like these are making it into a bigger deal than it already should be. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 7

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Because negative press always does :ohwell:

ugh! This not working in Gaga favor :triggered: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Buy ♥ And ♥ Stream ♥ STUPID ♥ LOVE ♥

Talenti

I didn’t think this was a huge issue:rip: I can’t believe this got blown out of proportion-

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelly fat b*tch💖❤️💖
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2