Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB studio is not for LG6

dit

Featured Posts

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

You mean how their post history reads like Gaga’s weird tweets? 

Yeah but also the way they posted about not filming a mv and rehearsing. If they were a troll, I feel like they would have spammed the forum with release dates and rumors. Instead, they just calmly and causally  mentioned a few details about Gaga related stuff and weren't like TRUST ME I HAVE A TRUSTWORTHY SOURCE. I know it's a reach but idk, something seems fishy.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Yeah but also the way they posted about not filming a mv and rehearsing. If they were a troll, I feel like they would have spammed the forum with release dates and rumors. Instead, they just calmly and causally  mentioned a few details about Gaga related stuff. I know it's a reach but idk, something seems fishy.

yeah they’ve been either calm and matter of fact, or just the weird crap. But then there was one in a thread about someone having an emotional breakdown where they said to breathe and meditate, and we know she’s big on meditating. It’s all really weird

their first post was about the Grammys so I guess we’ll see then if anything happens

reality’s tight if the music is right

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

yeah they’ve been either calm and matter of fact, or just the weird crap. But then there was one in a thread about someone having an emotional breakdown where they said to breathe and meditate, and we know she’s big on meditating. It’s all really weird

their first post was about the Grammys so I guess we’ll see then if anything happens

Agreed cause I doubt she could just cancel on the Grammys last minute. We'll see what happens!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Diamond heart99
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

So you made another account just to cause some unnecessary drama? because girl.... That's tragic and kinda sad 

giphy.gif

Please tell me this isn’t you know who...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

boneknuckleskin
11 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Like, is this Superbowl thing that serious? And why is she rehearsing? They’re not doing Enigma?

This whole situation and performance and rumor of a lead single dropping that week is giving me Give-Me-All-Your-Luvin’-teas. 

4420-E3-F1-D660-459-E-B026-6-DB90-E89-B8

Notthebling

No dancer would be allowed to post a story. Lets try not to hype ourselves.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Regina George
3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Please tell me this isn’t you know who...

I honestly don’t know :laughga:

Well... ****

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

mdance4life

Could it possibly have anything to do with the new Jonas Bros video several of Gaga’s dancers were in?

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.

15 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

You can literally buy tickets for it :ladyhaha: It‘s called Super Saturday

I'm just gonna thank @LaserTech for answering my question :ohwell:

Sepsami

what but what about that other member that was at WB and showed us all the receipts???

Y'all..

Don't do this to me :selena:

Guys we were successfully made clowns again. 😂

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

22 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

what but what about that other member that was at WB and showed us all the receipts???

Y'all..

THIS

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tiny Purse
23 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Y'all..

what receipts...it was a picture of an A Star is Born prop and then just a picture of the lot...

Archived