💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

WB studio is not for LG6

dit

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

And this is why I never get my hopes up for things rumoured to be LG6 related:oops:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, purrfectillusion said:

so could this mean she's not gonna do enigma at the superbowl thing? or could it mean a grammy performance lol since the show is next week.:enigma:

as you can see i don't wanna give up yet omg

I feel you sis but we must accept the reality B9D55529-C1D4-48D4-9181-15F2243F966C.thu:enigma: 

Aphrodizy26

Gaga’s dancers aren’t only gaga’s dancers. They could be with someone else and coincidentally Gaga’s camp could be there. If richy is there, only jojo siwa or gaga are what he’s working on.

HeavyCapiLover

She's really is competiting with Rihanna omg I CAN'T wait anymore... To think we were convinced that something would happen in april-may, then spetember-october, then december and ... 

SHALLOW

That’s it. I’m only waiting for Rihanna now.

Like, is this Superbowl thing that serious? And why is she rehearsing? They’re not doing Enigma?

Better than Rihanna fans because at least gaga still performs regularly!  Thank the lord for the streamed concert on the 1st Feb!

nenhures
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

That’s it. I’m only waiting for Rihanna now 

Robyn "I'm releasing the album in 2019" Fenty? You're not gonna do your heart any favors :laughga:

Archived