šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga releases new music this Spring..

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Personally? No, as I'm not the type to go the concerts ( or huge crowds of strangers in generalĀ  :crossed:Ā ). But I can imagine that others, who only saw Gaga live bc she was touring nearby ( Brasil, I'm devastated :diane:Ā ), are pretty mad to not getting a chance to perform new songs live solely bc of their financial situation.

I still stand with my ( never said aloud ) idea of a "stationary world tour", where Gaga only visits very few places on a continent where the respective fans could reach her better. Imo it would be a good compromise between touring and not overworking in terms of her health issues :lana:Ā .

Ew, David!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well... looking back, attending gagaĀ concerts wereĀ one of the best moments of my life so yea i think i will be veryĀ sadĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

hot blondes in odd positions

Defmix100
26 minutes ago, homomo said:

ireland

you can get round trip flights for under ā‚¬400 from Ireland to Vegas, I went recently from England and it was a great price

homomo
3 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

you can get round trip flights for under ā‚¬400 from Ireland to Vegas, I went recently from England and it was a great price

Oh yeah I know! It just that the dates I would be available to go to see her show are the expensive ones :giveup:Ā 

Archived