Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

CNN is trash - trending

Featured Posts

Mister G
3 minutes ago, David Ward said:

My apologies

All good baby :hor:

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tiOnitia

It was about time. People finally realizing what a real news channel is and what's not. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe

The bias of the Corporate News Network against Bernie last night was disgusting. Only the anti-Bernie trolls think otherwise 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, David Ward said:

You're joking right? Bernie received the most donations last night ever throughout his entire campaign and Warren's voters are currently turning against her. Both #NeverWarren and #WarrenIsaSnake is trending on twitter as we speak. You're one of the few remaining corporal sheep. 

Just saying. Everyone knows y'all are toxic.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
David Ward
31 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Just saying. Everyone knows y'all are toxic.

Well maybe if she wasn't such a snake

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mgmpochhit
6 hours ago, Economy said:

She never said she was a socialist tho to my knowledge

I know but feel sad that she stood up and gave Trump an applause

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
26 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

I know but feel sad that she stood up and gave Trump an applause

I'd have to hear the rest of the speech to comment on that part of it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mgmpochhit
7 hours ago, Economy said:

I'd have to hear the rest of the speech to comment on that part of it

To me there is no reason anyone should be standing up when he speaks unless if his resigning office.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
farting

TBVQMFH Fox News would’ve done a better job at moderating & that’s soooooooooooo sad

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
10 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

To me there is no reason anyone should be standing up when he speaks unless if his resigning office.

As much as I never like anything he says I would still need to hear the speech before commenting on Warren's action of standing

 

I put an extremely high value and emphasis on stuff like hearing Both sides of stories before reaching conclusions, getting all the facts and not judging situations without knowing them properly... I also believe in the benefit of the doubt if ur ever not absolutely 100% sure of something

 

As odd as that might sound, to me that applies even to someome I despise like Trump

 

I didn't hear the entire speech and context, I will not criticize Warren for standing. For me it's as simple as that

 

This kind of thinking has served me well in minimizing misunderstandings in life

 

Edited by Economy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, David Ward said:

Well maybe if she wasn't such a snake

Except it's been three days since he wrote this on the 12th.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
David Ward
21 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Except it's been three days since he wrote this on the 12th.

Maybe he guessed it correctly because Warren is known to be problematic and lie continuously. It was only a matter of time. 

Remember when she lied and said she was Native American and then apologized for it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Remember when she lied and said her kids went to public school in order to appear more relatable to the average voter, but in fact, they go to an expensive private school?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Remember when she lied and said her dad is a janitor? He's furious about it!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/furious-elizabeth-warrens-brother-rips-senator-for-calling-their-father-a-janitor

Elizebeth Warren is a lying snake. :nails:

Edited by David Ward
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Maybe he guessed it correctly because Warren is known to be problematic and lie continuously. It was only a matter of time. 

Remember when she lied and said she was Native American and then apologized for it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Remember when she lied and said her kids went to public school in order to appear more relatable to the average voter, but in fact, they go to an expensive private school?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Remember when she lied and said her dad is a janitor? He's furious about it!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/furious-elizabeth-warrens-brother-rips-senator-for-calling-their-father-a-janitor

Elizebeth Warren is a lying snake. :nails:

That's why more and more people are showing their support for Warren after the debate. 

 

 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
David Ward
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That's why more and more people are showing their support for Warren after the debate. 

 

 

Oh no! :omg::udidnt: Not Sally!! :giveup:

Edit: That sounded like sarcasm, but it wasn't. I love her

Edited by David Ward

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...