RAMROD

Well, not hurt to give you wifey a promo  :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ I ♥ Want ♥ Choo ♥ Stupid ♥ Love ♥
  • LMAO 1

DeIusional

Well it’s for charity 

give me a reaction or don’t its fine

COOOK

This is how many celebs and common people get some jobs, just that it doesn’t get caught in camera

• Like 11

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, David Ward said:

To put someone on the spot like that is kind of unprofessional and desperate :ally:

Edit: Although, I do admire their gumption.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/meghan-markle-signs-voiceover-deal-disney-report-1268753

Nah. It happened more often than you think. You'd be surprised how elitist and private the showbiz is.

You need to know somebody to be a somebody, that is how it works in showbiz. 

• Like 4

JusKeepBreathin

Like this never happens in Hollywood. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

Keanu Reeves

i believe he's approached Gaga for the mcu before hasn't he?

these things happen like this all the time, sometimes it's ignored but they go with it just to be nice

• Like 1

Ivannn

well comments like " many celebs get hired like that " and " like it never happens in Hollywood " show how people do not understand who Megan and Harry are. They are not celebs. They are members or royal family from House of Windsor and this is really bad and shows how Megan really pushed Harry away from family. She does not understand what royal family is for and he is completely under her influencle, sadly.

• LMAO 1

ReginaGeorge

CEO was like:”oh **** I can’t say no” 

• LMAO 1

Flopplause

:triggered:I hate this type of networking.. hire people with talent...not with money...

pachinko
21 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

well comments like " many celebs get hired like that " and " like it never happens in Hollywood " show how people do not understand who Megan and Harry are. They are not celebs. They are members or royal family from House of Windsor and this is really bad and shows how Megan really pushed Harry away from family. She does not understand what royal family is for and he is completely under her influencle, sadly.

Who cares. Down with royalty anyways. It's not very born this way to be constrained by society's expectations of you. 

Edited by pachinko
  • Like 1

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Spread your narrative, gurl. It's an real estate. :huntyga: