πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

question

Do you like Bobby as a manager?

zerojk

Featured Posts

mm perhaps in terms of streaming (promo) he sucks but with everything else he's wonderfulΒ :vegas:

MonSwiftAnton

Considering where her career was going after Troy left, he has done wonders supporting her and pushing her towards good choices to save a career that was going downhill. Now it's time for him to push her to release great music and learn how the streaming market works.

SharkmanthaC

He seems to be a good person and actually care about Gaga, not just the business. So yes, I like him.

Β 

Spoiler

What if you're Bobby trying to see what we think of you?Β :stalkga:

Β 

she/her/hers

bloody g

he got gaga that crazy vegas gig when she was unable to tour the world. he also got her the superbowl, the sound of music tribute and many other amazing things. so yes, the fact that she released a jazz album and a pseudo country album and still managing to regain her career back is crazy.

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

GRIMEZSZ

Bobby and Gaga work for a legend status career, so yes yes yes andΒ  in the same time both are bestfriend and familyπŸ’œ

GypsyBabe

I think that he has really facilitated some great things for her career and has been supportive of her both creatively and personally. He looks at her as more than a commodity, and that is so very important for her mental health and future life successes.Β 

βš―Ν›

He rebranded her after 2013 mess. He’s a great manager.

And I’m still cackling at people thinking he’s the one who’s in charge for Spotify playlisting, certifications and other stuff. :rip:Β 

Judas Society
44 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

he got gaga that crazy vegas gig when she was unable to tour the world. he also got her the superbowl, the sound of music tribute and many other amazing things. so yes, the fact that she released a jazz album and a pseudo country album and still managing to regain her career back is crazy.

Not to discredit him, but Gaga got that Sound of Music tribute I think. Because I think there was an interview where Gaga was recounting the time she agreed to take the gig and she said her manager was unsure if this was worth it. Gaga's own words. Because it was so unthinkable at that time that Gaga would do a stripped down Sound of Music medley because she was still looked at as a crazy theatrical pop provocateur that nobody thought she could sing like that.

Archived