💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BloodPop’s New Post

Disnalex

Featured Posts

Speechless94
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

True but the emojis suggest that they are moving onto a different project... I can't think of any artist except from Gaga who uses a typewriter 

maybe its not LG6 but theres someone everyone thinks looks like Gaga sitting at table with a typewriter. So who knows

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speechless94
1 minute ago, ghs said:

I think the emoji reads as finished/done given to the label. But i think this is all for the single not the album.

yeah I read it as passing the finished record / single off to the label or getting the green light (handshake) that it's done or like approved. 

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Speechless94 said:

maybe its not LG6 but theres someone everyone thinks looks like Gaga sitting at table with a typewriter. So who knows

Am I the only one who doesn’t see this typewriter? 

reality’s tight if the music is right

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, ghs said:

I think the emoji reads as finished/done given to the label. But i think this is all for the single not the album.

Maybe this is an older pic...but we know the album should be done as they were mixing things last week. I read the emojis as LG6 complete, bloodpop to Gaga: Can you help with my next record?, creating new album 

End Racism Now

Speechless94
Just now, blankpaper said:

I have no idea how to embed images but its under the speaker to the left of what people think is gaga's head. It's black and you can see the lever that typewriters have 

nenhures
Just now, blankpaper said:

Can't see it either :selena: Gaga got me playing a game of where's Waldo... The things I do for her...

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

It could be an older pic because Gaga has pink hair, and has for a while... yet the person looks blonde 

End Racism Now

blankpaper
3 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

I have no idea how to embed images but its under the speaker to the left of what people think is gaga's head. It's black and you can see the lever that typewriters have 

I saw that but thought it seemed too small to be a typewriter. Maybe the perspective or something is throwing me off 

The two CD emojis mean there are two albums in the making.

Gaga's and Bloodpop's :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Can't see it either :selena: Gaga got me playing a game of where's Waldo... The things I do for her...

20200114-003228.jpg

I think :selena:

End Racism Now

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It could be an older pic because Gaga has pink hair, and has for a while... yet the person looks blonde 

It looks like a faded pale pink 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Rifek said:

The two CD emojis mean there are two albums in the making.

Gaga's and Bloodpop's :bradley:

Thats what I think  :bradley:

End Racism Now

nenhures
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

20200114-003228.jpg

I think :selena:

You Little Detectives are out full force today :laughga: Gaga should pay us cause we work hard for her, we do.

Archived