šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unproblematic artists?

shame

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Hmm, I know the folks I listen to are not particularly popular but they are relatively unproblematic:

Sarah McLachlan, Alanis, Jewel, Dido, Sheryl Crow, Ralph, Marina, Adele, HAIM, Robyn, Jesse Ware...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
4 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Here is someone digging into her problematic past:Ā https://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/46540026446/pnk

I was looking at the rest of this page and god could you imagine having a conversation with this person? You probably couldn't say anything without them going 'actually that's problematic because *extremely niche issue no one else cares about*'Ā 

CALL ME DN
3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes! but don't spam or post off topic things to get there becauseĀ you canĀ get warning points for that. :poot:

Yeah i won't do that dw ahaha, thanks a lot!:kiss:

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, River said:

She jokedĀ about Whitneyā€™s death and there was a mess about it.. mature sheā€™s not lol.

Ā 

She didn't, she just posted a pic of bathtub and captioned it "I Will Always Love You" and then the media did dirty to her and twisted things saying she was joking about her death, when the only thing she was trying to say with that was that she loves to take baths.

And it's not the only time the media has made up s*it about her.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Regina George

Britney. She never speaks against anyone (even earlier in her career)...Ā 

not a french fry

Bebe Rexha

social experiment gone wrong

9 hours ago, August3 said:

Taylor Swift?

hunty, seriously?Ā :koons:Ā 

726cca09116f648a2c98f76c77102b9e.gif

but on a wednesday, in a cafƩ, i watched it begin again

RAMROD

Stan Jenna Marbles.

She is funny, and real. She also have 4 dogs with their own personalities. And an Aries man. And also she is the first female YouTubers ever to have wax statue made and displayed by Madame Tussauds.

Jenna+Marbles+Madame+Tussauds+New+York+UĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Stan Jenna Marbles.

She is funny, and real. She also have 4 dogs with their own personalities. And an Aries man. And also she is the first female YouTubers ever to have wax statue made and displayed by Madame Tussauds.

Jenna+Marbles+Madame+Tussauds+New+York+UĀ 

LOVE Jenna and would STAN if she made music! I personally don't consider creators/Youtubers as artists.

angels forever, forever angels

Archived