Jump to content
celeb

Justin Bieber: "Go stream Yummy RIGHT NOW, please!", makes eating noises


Bambino

Featured Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

He must be desperate to be releasing videos like this. The song was number 1 on iTunes until Future dropped a new single with Drake :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites

freemymindARTPOP

omfg this f*cking stupid idiot I hate him I hate him I HATE HIM

UGH MY FREAKING HE IS SO ANNOYING NO WE DONT WANT YOUR FREAKING **** SONG JUSTIN FLOPBER

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

"I need all the help I can get"

you...you sure do, honey

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

stop giving him promo

Oh please you could use a little laughter in this ****ed up world

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Glamourpuss

When people make those eating noises it takes everything I've got not to punch that person in the face. He's lucky I can only see him through a screen. 

rage GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Daylight Jokers

This is just embarrassing. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't get another #1 hit. Is he subtly trying to compete with Selena?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...