Bloodpop on IG: finishing / mixing

FarixGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasJustDance
1 minute ago, AlotofApollo said:

Also - am I the only one finding it weird that Gaga was talkin about being pregnant with lg6 and all of a sudden grimes (a friend of bloodpop) posts a baby picture out of nowhere? 

I found it weird that Eli was part of the photo shoot too. It might be a coincidence but definitely sketchy.

would not be surprised if grimes is involved

Mixing? Isn’t the final stage mastering? :poot:

I’m still hyped tho :selena:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

not Chromatica
13 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Also - am I the only one finding it weird that Gaga was talkin about being pregnant with lg6 and all of a sudden grimes (a friend of bloodpop) posts a baby picture out of nowhere? 

THIS!!! I know it's probably unrelated, but I thought the same thing.

Spoiler

INB4 Gaga announces she'd handed LG6 over to Grimes. That's the real Miss_Anthrop0cene and the leaked one was just a tease.

zerojk

Yaaas Chaos Angel and "Bad Romance" succesor is finally coming, I can feel it 

No, seriously it seems something may be actually happening, but I'll keep my expectations still low

Dancin
13 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Ok guys, I'm the last one to hop on the Hype train but this time...

bloodpops post at Gaga’s Frank Zappa house (which is not a Studio, it is her actuall home so it has to be her music 99%, 

richy's casting...

Grimes posted that bc she announced her own pregnancy. 

hmmm

not Chromatica

Though I must say, mixing isn't the final step. Mastering is. Which means it might not be dropping, like, tomorrow, but it still is a glimmer of hope in this cesspool of delusion and suffering.

Reginald
17 minutes ago, Frostken said:

Hmmm

Is it the same though? This is just a picture of a mixing console with N64 controllers on it. Lol I'm so anti-hype :ladyhaha:

zerojk
Just now, highlyreductive said:

Though I must say, mixing isn't the final step. Mastering is. Which means it might not be dropping, like, tomorrow, but it still is a glimmer of hope in this cesspool of delusion and suffering.

well yes you have a point but you are ignoring the fact that he literally used the word "finishing" 

Archived