💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Ejaculation always the same

Bubblegum Bitch

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

HeeHere comes another ARTPOP thread! :koons:

The Next Day Poem by Lady Gaga, the part of artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball opening act! What a time it was... :bradley:

The next day another turn came and so it continued always the same 

coitus, Christ, curses, ejaculation, always the same...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, freemymindARTPOP said:

I thought I was the only one who has every payed attention to this:pray:

Nope! I actually want her to collaborate with Robert Wilson again. I love their works!

543216374_640.jpg

Modern Ecstasy2

Omg I forgot this :koons::bradley:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

I wish Bob Wilson directed more performances from the ARTPOP era, The VMAs didn't even count since they had to change everything lol. Even though I think his style is tired and old fashion for contemporary theatre, it could be refreshing to see it in a pop music context.

GypsyVida

I love Bob's style and I wish they'd collab again.

And yeah this as the ArtRave intro is simply iconic. Moms bringing their young teen gay children were probably shaken

Stream COWBOY CARTER

freemymindARTPOP

to anyone who doesn't know, its from Marquis De Sades book 120 days of Sodom which is about 4 libertines who lock themselves in a castle with 36 women and teenagers (all the way down to 12 years old) to have the best s*x experience of their lives and they basically raped and did sexual assault to them:what:

I think the poem Is about how they would r*pe the same woman day after day after day..

freemymindARTPOP
7 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Nope! I actually want her to collaborate with Robert Wilson again. I love their works!

543216374_640.jpg

OMMGGG YAAASSS I FOUND ONE LIKE MEEE:pray:

that ARTPOP intro show was so amazing

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

543216374_640.jpg

I'm pretty ignorant, but can you educate me on the 'meaning' of the set of works she did with him? It basically just seemed like glorified cosplay.

RAMROD

I listen to this on my bathtub time sometimes. And I felt some hands were touching my back. :diane:

I thought jt was supernatural, but it turns out to be my man's. :huntyga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bubblegum Bitch
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I'm pretty ignorant, but can you educate me on the 'meaning' of the set of works she did with him? It basically just seemed like glorified cosplay.

I don't remember it well, unfortunately. But there's some information about this project on Robert Wilson's site. Hope you'll find at least some answers! :)

Knowing he had an upcoming stint as guest curator at the Louvre, Wilson chose themes from the museum’s collection, all dealing with death. ‘She’s sort of serious,’ he explained, ‘not your ordinary pop star.’ They shot the videos in a London studio over three days, Gaga standing for 14 or 15 hours at a time (when she wasn’t trussed like a chicken), blowing away the director with her stamina and emotional intelligence.
One subject he selected was Andrea Solario’s 16th-century ‘Head of Saint John the Baptist on a Charger’. He filmed 11 views of the singer’s bearded face and superimposed them over the painted head of the martyr. ‘She would look at the image and after a while she would look at her face in a mirror and something happened, and I would shoot her,’ he said. Each portrait is unique - thanks to the size of the slash at her throat, her lips being parted or closed, her eyelids fluttering or her expression changing.

freemymindARTPOP
15 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Robert Wilson was contacted by Gaga to do the (scrapped) VMA 2013 stage. Robert Wilson was very inspired by Gaga and felt like she was way more serious and different than the average popstar so they shot the photos in 3 days in his London studio with her standing up 15 hours straight. I dont really know the meaning behind the chosen pictures besides that Robert only chose pictures that had something to do with dead

David Ward

I thought this was gonna be a rant about how your ejaculation always looks the same. 

Archived