💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My ideal release... would you stan?

johnwayne1993

Featured Posts

johnwayne1993

So this is totally not a rumour or even very likely to happen at all - but I had a thought and it’s how I would love Gaga to release.

She’s been silent since pre-Christmas, I’d love if she stayed silent until next Sunday. The Grammys. No announcement of her attending or performing. No hints or signs from her team or the grammy’s.

The show starts, pitch black. Bradley cooper appears and says it’s time to welcome a very special person to him. A beat starts, lights flash, building. An a Capella ballad vocal welcomes Gaga in the darkness, the beat drops and we get pure pop perfection performance. She’s back.

I’m all up in my head, but I would stan for life and forgive the wait. Would you?

BARCODE

If only Gaga's team was smooth enough to pull or even want to pull off a move like that. 

It does make me wonder more if LG6 is gonna be announced way ahead of time or just dropped out of nowhere. 

GypsyVida

Her team is not smart enough to do that

My ideal (and realistic) release though is lead in early February (the 7th maybe), second single in mid-late march (17th), album drops April 10th, before Enigma. then third single May 15th for the last enigma date (music video premiers at the end of the show that night), then fourth and final single in august. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

johnwayne1993
37 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Is that you on your profile pic ?

If it is... :lolly:

Yeah, that’s me :lana:

Archived