đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

MrDaniel

Spotify's top 100 most streamed songs

52. Girls Like You - 1,045,989,408 (+683,859)

53. Shallow - 1,044,774,279 (+1,092,930)

1,215,129 streams left, Kinda a Shallow average streams:teehee:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher
1 minute ago, MrDaniel said:

Spotify's top 100 most streamed songs

52. Girls Like You - 1,045,989,408 (+683,859)

53. Shallow - 1,044,774,279 (+1,092,930)

1,215,129 streams left, Kinda a Shallow average streams:teehee:

Stitches and Can’t Stop the Feeling! are also close, right? Top 50 here we go :applause:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

MrDaniel
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Stitches and Can’t Stop the Feeling! are also close, right? Top 50 here we go :applause:

Yes this 4 songs are very close to each other

50. Can’t Stop The Feeling - 1,047,559,724

51. Stitches - 1,046,278,140

Ally Campana

It’s about to be 9 a.m on New York. Or is the Rah Rah bitch on Los Angeles time? Or is she waiting till midnight to drop the teaser / announcement? So many questions. Watch it be nothing lmao. :icega:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Gypsy Life
17 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Hope 3/2 is for promo single Stupid Love to further boost the already big slayage of the REAL and high quality lead single dropping on Friday

It sounds good so we know it ain't happening

Thrasher

Omg don’t know why but my visual memory made me think that @viniferrett and @ferretti were the same user :air:

Now that both of you popped up on my notifications I got a reality check :air: 

Ally Campana
17 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Hope 3/2 is for promo single Stupid Love to further boost the already big slayage of the REAL and high quality lead single dropping on Friday

This might be the case if she follows Selena’s roll out where LYTLM was the lead followed by LAHN. But if Interscope is making her follow The Weeknd route where the weaker song Heartless was the lead instead of the clearly better song Blinding Lights, SL indeed might be the lead.

ferretti
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Omg don’t know why but my visual memory made me think that @viniferrett and @ferretti were the same user :air:

Now that both of you popped up on my notifications I got a reality check :air: 

In my mind we have the same last name :firega:. Like Gaga, we’re just a couple of Italians waiting for her to announce her new single, Stupid Clownery. 
perform weird al yankovic GIF

disco stick tester, inquire within

Thrasher
5 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

This might be the case if she follows Selena’s roll out where LYTLM was the lead followed by LAHN. But if Interscope is making her follow The Weeknd route where the weaker song Heartless was the lead instead of the clearly better song Blinding Lights, SL indeed might be the lead.

The Weeknd rollout is not that clear, I think they just launched two songs to please two different targets of him (Heartless for NA, BL for Europe). I wouldn’t say they purposely launched the lead as the 2nd song. For Selena, LYTLM was definitely meant to be the lead instead (and LAHN just a promo single). 

MrDaniel

Spotify’s top 100 most streamed songs (total streams starting from Feb. 5 to Feb 24)

50. CAN’T STOP THE FEELING - 1,047,559,724 (+7,755,446)

51. Stitches - - 1,046,278,140 (+7,432,366)

52. Girls Like You - 1,045,989,408 (+14,837,739)

53. Shallow - 1,044,774,279 (+22,676,822):sis:

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

The Weeknd rollout is not that clear, I think they just launched two songs to please two different targets of him (Heartless for NA, BL for Europe). I wouldn’t say they purposely launched the lead as the 2nd song. For Selena, LYTLM was definitely meant to be the lead instead (and LAHN just a promo single). 

In that case, Gaga might do it to please her different targets- the bop thirsty LMs and the new fans gained during Joanne and ASIB. Imagine that. Whew. Too good to be true though.

Andreu
16 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

It’s about to be 9 a.m on New York. Or is the Rah Rah bitch on Los Angeles time? Or is she waiting till midnight to drop the teaser / announcement? So many questions. Watch it be nothing lmao. :icega:

It makes no sense to make an announcement at midnight 

Yes i know every hour is midnught in some point but you get my point

ViviLittleM
20 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

OMG 

We can write about whatever we want in this godly thread but not post an « omg » for no reason otherwise we all excited for nada

Andreu
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

We can write about whatever we want in this godly thread but not post an « omg » for no reason otherwise we all excited for nada

Ahora soy una chica mala

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived