little legend
58 minutes ago, MrDaniel said:

I just realized I won’t be here at Feb. 28 cuz it’s our prom night:sis:

Don't worry LG6 neither the LG6 will be 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

Let's be honest, the Witness era made a lot of noise. Maybe not as much as the others mentioned on the tweet which I don't remmeber which ones were.

Chained To The Rhythm was a quite big hit, Bon Appetit video was talked a lot, SNL performances were talked a lot, Swish Swish was very popular among annoying kids that did the dance and also kinda big with other demographics, and the livestream was very commented (is maths related to science?)

The problem with the witness era is that it kinda proved that not all publicity is good publicity. Out of all the things I mentioned a lot of things were received negatively, and that's why they could "make a lot of noise" and flop at the same time.

23 minutes ago, little legend said:

Well it made Katy Perry completely irrelevant so that's something that the other eras could achieve :applause:

giphy.gif

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

22 minutes ago, little legend said:

#1 strictly based in airplay? Is this something to be proud of? :poot:

The original Payola Queen, when will Katy, Bieber etc. :tony:

shut up. Aaliyah doesnt deserve this attitude.
Try again was big hit back in time, her biggest in US.

24 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

A Classic

Iconic video, dance and song. Aaliyah was so ahead of her time. WE STAN HER!:vegas:

little legend
3 minutes ago, Smith said:

shut up. Aaliyah doesnt deserve this attitude.
Try again was big hit back in time, her biggest in US.

The irony talking about my attitude when you are talking to me like this. 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Did you even read up on her story? You were extremely disrespectful. 

Ally Campana
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Let's be honest, the Witness era made a lot of noise. Maybe not as much as the others mentioned on the tweet which I don't remmeber which ones were.

Chained To The Rhythm was a quite big hit, Bon Appetit video was talked a lot, SNL performances were talked a lot, Swish Swish was very popular among annoying kids that did the dance and also kinda big with other demographics, and the livestream was very commented (is maths related to science?)

The problem with the witness era is that it kinda proved that not all publicity is good publicity. Out of all the things I mentioned a lot of things were received negatively, and that's why they could "make a lot of noise" and flop at the same time.

Lot of noise in a negative way. And the KittyKats are saying it made more noise than  ASIB, 25, Lemonade and Reputation era which is one of the things that will not even come true even in a dream. They’re just using a different tactic since sales and charts don’t clearly favour them anymore. So they’re making out the negative and embarrassing publicity of the era as making ‘more noise’. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, little legend said:

You called Aaliyah the "original payola queen", a person who inspirated so many artists, making so many iconic music, videos, dance breaks and died 19 years ago in the prime of his life and career. Aaliyah doesn't deserve such comments, and if you have anything else to say about it, keep it to yourself because it is utterly inappropriate to tarnish the memory and musical impact of an artist of her size and of a person with her huge heart.

little legend
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Did you even read up on her story? You were extremely disrespectful. 

I dont know who aaliyah is and I didn't say anything disrespectful against her personality 

I just read that she went #1 just cause of airplay and just said that seems like a huge payola. 

How I was extremely disrespectful? If an artist today like Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and etc. went #1 cause of airplay you would drag him all day. 

Just now, little legend said:

I dont know who aaliyah is and I didn't say anything disrespectful against her personality 

I just read that she went #1 just cause of airplay and just said that seems like a huge payola. 

How I was extremely disrespectful? If an artist today like Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande and etc. went #1 cause of airplay you would drag him all day. 

just STOP.

I think @little legend may not know that she unfortunately passed away and she was also a victim of R Kelly as a young teenage girl if I remember correctly. She lived and died tragically sadly so ppl tend to avoid making jokes or snark comments about her but I think little legend did not know about all of this...

-------

Try Again is such a timeless bop. The Mv was also so nice yet simple. She just had this gorgeous yet effortless energy about her which reminds me a lot of Rihanna. Stunning and captivating to look at even when she is doing simple dancing etc..there's just a beauty to her that makes you not look away. RIP legend 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived