Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Thrasher
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

where :rip: 

Milan, Italy. There actually haven’t been outbreaks here (just one case in a suburb) but up to 60 cases in the whole region (plus others in the rest of the country). I think we’re the most affected European country as of now.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Nice To Meet Ya going viral :applause: 

Plsss the title is devastating. Me Too 2.0 yas

Thrasher
25 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Dua has 51M monthly listeners right now, she is the future :giveup: 

One Kiss has 960M streams on Spotify, and IDGAF has 936M, a machine! And ofc New Rules has 1 300M streams.

Leaving apart personal taste, she really looks bigger than other newbies.

This is the time for her to level up and leave a mark, she’s not getting just quick hits. 

2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Leaving apart personal taste, she really looks bigger than other newbies.

This is the time for her to level up and leave a mark, she’s not getting just quick hits. 

She's already doing it with New Rules, IDGAF, One Kiss and Don't Start Now :applause: 

messybottom
32 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Dua has 51M monthly listeners right now, she is the future :giveup: 

One Kiss has 960M streams on Spotify, and IDGAF has 936M, a machine! And ofc New Rules has 1 300M streams.

and some still have the nerve to call her a fad or “non-event” :sharon:

she is a global streaming force and she isn’t going anywhere, anytime soon. Hoping FN will push 200k first week in the US, especially after how successful DSN is :giveup:

25 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Milan, Italy. There actually haven’t been outbreaks here (just one case in a suburb) but up to 60 cases in the whole region (plus others in the rest of the country). I think we’re the most affected European country as of now.

Meanwhile, more people die of flu every year.

1 hour ago, weed said:

who was the first person to say "Stupid Love" is Gaga's new single, before any audio leaks or anything at all? they must be the #1 insider

I think we learned of that title from the copywrite takedown notices people were getting on Twitter from that very first “every nation” snippet. Then we saw it on Gaga's iPod and put it together 

Thrasher
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

She's already doing it with New Rules, IDGAF, One Kiss and Don't Start Now :applause: 

Yeah that’s what I meant, it’s just that I forgot to use the present continuous because it’s late and I’m tired :poot:

Thrasher
11 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Meanwhile, more people die of flu every year.

If you want my two cents, this could be a precautionary measure for the better but on the other side this could also be mere allarmisim, which leads to increase in obsession, discrimination, racism etc. 

MrDaniel
13 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

More like #55

It’s from Philippines Chart:giggle:

I should’ve typed it omagad

little legend

BTS's new video has already 60m views on YouTube and their fans at the comments  are saying why you don't stream it more? It's not the official video but the fans should stream it more. Apparently the official music video will be released on February 28th :duck: watching that video gains 80m in 24hours while Stupid Love got stucked at 8m views :smh:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived