Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Actually I’m about to be 25 lmao 

Well.....um.....did anyone try the chicken? The chicken was lovely.

Thrasher
1 hour ago, BibleThisWay said:

the midweeks for the UK chart aren't the same as predictions we get from the likes of Simm for the Hot 100. The midweeks show actual sales up until that point, rather than predicting the entire week

I know that lol it's just that the official site is kinda messed up when showing midweeks and even yesterday I couldn't believe it at first (UK Mix updates look more reliable and detailed). For example Shallow was #88 yesterday (don't know when it updated though) and it also indicated "68 weeks on the chart" which is actually incorrect. There were also mistakes for other songs (weeks on chart, LW positions etc.).

“Come over, when you’re sober”

IAmNotHere1997
1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

I wonder how she’ll feel about SL. I don’t think she’ll like it honestly.

57 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think she will dislike the chorus, or more, the lack of it. 

She won't. Who is her audience? Stan Twitter. If the song gets a good reception from stans, she might have to like it too...or she'll pull a No Tears Left to Cry when everyone loved the song except her :flop: oh well

Supersonic
41 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Girl how old are you :rip: How do you not have credit card? :rip: 

I turned 25 last Thursday and I don't have a credit card as well :rip: 

Miracle

JT is releasing a song for the Trolls soundtrack this week just like Mr. S hinted. Hes figuring out literally every latest release if Gaga decidws to push back again ill kms

Thrasher
35 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I think the good sis Vivi is younger than most of us but to be fair I didnt get a credit card until I was 21 (I’m 22 now)

As for not having a debit card though :green: 

OT: Yes Gaga Yes 16th Top 10

I'm also 22 and I haven't got a credit card yet. I have a debit card and a pre-paid one and it's enough for me now, the fact that charges are accounted later gives me anxiety in those periods when I don't get any salary :messga:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

JT is releasing a song for the Trolls soundtrack this week just like Mr. S hinted. Hes figuring out literally every latest release if Gaga decidws to push back again ill kms

The 28th is fixed. There is no competition for the 28th as of now. This week would have been worse. 

Miracle
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

The 28th is fixed. There is no competition for the 28th as of now. This week would have been worse. 

Yeah I know, it's not that I think Gaga fears a trolls soundtrack song released two days before her big single, it's just that I still can't believe it's finally coming. I can already feel the excitement

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived