💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Biagio2103
47 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

- Shallow also becomes the first ever (and only) Country Song to have more than 1 Billion streams.

- It also becomes the First Ever (and only) Movie Soundtrack Song to reach more than 1 Billion streams

- First Ever (and only) Song For a Musical Film to reach 1 Billion Streams.

Let It Go, Happy, See You Again and Can't Stop the Feeling! can't relate :vegas:

I'm only good at being bad

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
14 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Let It Go, Happy, See You Again and Can't Stop the Feeling! can't relate :vegas:

See You Again is Diamond-certified, just like Happy and Can't Stop The Feeling has 1,1 bil views on YT. I think they're just fine :huntyga:

Slovakialop
1 hour ago, Brie Candy said:

- Shallow also becomes the first ever (and only) Country Song to have more than 1 Billion streams.

- It also becomes the First Ever (and only) Movie Soundtrack Song to reach more than 1 Billion streams

First Ever (and only) Song For a Musical Film to reach 1 Billion Streams.

Can't Stop The Feeling has 1.000.032.000 streams, so........

4 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

omg it must have hit the milestone today, simultaneously reaching a billion is kinda wild :gaycat:

Fame Romance
9 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

OMG who listens to that trash? Yuck :sick:

Doncho
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

OMG who listens to that trash? Yuck :sick:

I hear it everyday on my radio :selena:

Dance Monkey is coming for Shallow, Happy and Shape Of You in France :selena: Already 500K SPS and still #3 on the french official sing chart :selena: she'll easily surpass Shallow, Happy and Shape Of You aka the tree biggest internationals songs this century in France 

itsdominik

iTunes Austria:

24. Shallow (+6)

The way Shallow keeps slaying here in Austria even after 16 months :legend: They need to update its certification here, I wouldn‘t even be surprised if it was 3x Platinum already :applause: 

Interflop strikes again, copied from ATRL so idk if reliable BUT...

Playlist exposure on Spotify: 

thank u, next (average) = 32.9M reach per song

Lover (average) = 31.4M reach per song

Rare (average) = 4.04M reach per song :deadbanana:

Edit: apparently this doesn't include LAHN, LYTLM and Rare, so what was the point of that user to even post that :air: a mess ! 

Ally Campana
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

who's gonna tell ha :ladyhaha:

okay enough paying attention to the replies

I don’t get it. That user is praising Gaga/Shallow on winning an Oscar since not everyone can do that. There’s nothing to tell ha.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Biagio2103
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

See You Again is Diamond-certified, just like Happy and Can't Stop The Feeling has 1,1 bil views on YT. I think they're just fine :huntyga:

So bad none of them have an Oscar :vegas:

I'm only good at being bad

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

They’re fine but they still can’t relate to Shallow :ohwell:

Does it matter? Damage is done

IAmNotHere1997

Dance Monkey being another example of a random bad-but-somehow-ear-candy song becoming a monstrous WW instant hit roughly overnight is a conspiracy theory that I'm actually interested in. So let's see...

Dance Monkey started to catch up in Australia (obviously) and had a pretty fast climbing, reaching the Top 10 on July 21. By that time, Scandinavian countries were already watching what's hot in Australia and started pushing Dance Monkey. Effectively, the song was already a top five hit in Norway and Sweden, topping them later, and started to climb on the Danish charts too. Ireland went to test the waters with the song, and after seeing the positive response, so did the UK. During the same period, Dance Monkey started to attract attention in Central Europe as well, precisely in Austria, then Czech Republic, then Slovakia, then Hungary...

And the rest is predictable... these massive hits are being spread like viruses and become enormous singles particularly because they were massive in other countries too. So sad that the entire planet incurably infected now :koons: Thanks for coming to my Geography class!

screenshot013.png979EE90D-3D3E-4CDD-9D1E

idk about her contract or w/e but Tones & I must be making helllaaa bank from Dance Monkey, insane for ha

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived