💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

noisullitcefrep

Has anyone actually heard the Stupid Love leak? I've seen like 3 people talk about it, wouldn't it be more people talking about it and describing it in detail if it were real?

I mean it is suspicious that GGD closed and deleted the thread saying we're not supposed to mention it:enigma:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM
Just now, noisullitcefrep said:

Has anyone actually heard the Stupid Love leak? I've seen like 3 people talk about it, wouldn't it be more people talking about it and describing it in detail if it were real?

Even @DonnieDarko talked about it.

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

To be frank, I thought it sounds like a DWUW/PIss mash up

Meh, not sure about the DWUW comparison, but it's the second time someone is saying that, so maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

There is a clown snapchat filter rn, it's just made for us

They should add the leaked snippet as the background music to that filter :flop:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Even @DonnieDarko talked about it.

"Even" sounds like a shade, dear. I just have friends who just felt like sharing it. 

get well hug GIF

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Meh, not sure about the DWUW comparison, but it's the second time someone is saying that, so maybe I'm wrong.

Is it the one which is still on YT?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ViviLittleM

"Even" sounds like a shade, dear. I just have friends who just felt like sharing it. 

get well hug GIF

nah not a shade don't worry, i'm just saying that you're part of the chart thread so you can maybe give us some tea

Supersonic

Spoiler

It's not really the "feeling" of the song, it's just one of the synths that just keeps on hammering in one of the snippets, similar to the intro of DWUW

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived