Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

On 1/11/2020 at 9:30 AM, Quartz said:

BTS?? What awards were they winning? :triggered:

There’s many award ceremonies in Asia, that’s why. Asian artists/idols don’t have to be extremely successful in western countries to get awards. 

The night sky tells all

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zoldyck
18 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Inb4 the Hive starts sucking up to Gaga so she can vote for Spirit 

they are more likely to blame her if she loses and label her as racist :laughga:

nodandsmile
31 minutes ago, nenhures said:

If she doesn't vote for Parasite in whatever category it gets nominated in I'm officially unstanning :whitney:

Are you a Parasite supporter?

1qcv.gif

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

they are more likely to blame her if she loses and label her as racist :laughga:

they'd dig up the Beck comments during the Grammys :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

nodandsmile
3 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Yes ma'am! Best movie of the year deserves! :firega:

I swear if it doesn't win anything else in addition to foreign language film   :grr:  the actor playing the father was also phenomenal!  

11 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I swear if it doesn't win anything else in addition to foreign language film   :grr:  the actor playing the father was also phenomenal!  

Truly. It has to sweep. Too bad the Oscars are so anglophone-centric cause Parasite deserves Best Picture period but it's not gonna even get the nom :saladga:

nodandsmile
56 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Truly. It has to sweep. Too bad the Oscars are so anglophone-centric cause Parasite deserves Best Picture period but it's not gonna even get the nom :saladga:

Oh, it's getting the nom tho ... it's getting both original screenplay and best director probably too

Once Upon A Time... is frontrunner followed by 1917 and Parasite is the dark horse ... the preferential ballot could be in its favor, who knows? I could see it being in the top 2 of a lot of voters! Marriage Story got ASIB'd  :bradley: 

5 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Oh, it's getting the nom tho ... it's getting both adapted screenplay and best director probably too

Once Upon A Time... is frontrunner followed by 1917 and Parasite is the dark horse ... the preferential ballot could be in its favor, who knows? I could see it being in the top 2 of a lot of voters! Marriage Story got ASIB'd  :bradley: 

I didn't know. That's a bit comforting, although I agree that it's the dark horse. Crossing my fingers tho.

I haven't watched Marriage Story yet, have you? Do you recommend it? I'm not the biggest ScarJo and Adam Driver fan but people are saying this is one of their best performances to date so :oprah:

nodandsmile
12 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I didn't know. That's a bit comforting, although I agree that it's the dark horse. Crossing my fingers tho.

I haven't watched Marriage Story yet, have you? Do you recommend it? I'm not the biggest ScarJo and Adam Driver fan but people are saying this is one of their best performances to date so :oprah:

Yes Marriage Story is sooo good and heartbreaking! They are both so natural, it doesn't feel like you're watching a movie, more like a vlog or something, it looked so real! Scarjo is my fave in the Best Actress line up and should have swept the whole season imo ... but Renée was great too, especially playing Judy will tug at Hollywood people's heartstrings!

2 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Yes Marriage Story is sooo good and heartbreaking! They are both so natural, it doesn't feel like you're watching a movie, more like a vlog or something, it looked so real! Scarjo is my fave in the Best Actress line up and should have swept the whole season imo ... but Renée was great too, especially playing Judy will tug at Hollywood people's heartstrings!

Thanks! I'll definitely get to it then and I'll give the Judy movie a watch too while I'm at it.

ViviLittleM
21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It would be really surprising if Spirit doesn’t get the nom...

Lmao imagine

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived