Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga
2 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

We love to talk about how Interscope licks her a** now but they kinda fu**ed up her release, huh? No radio promo, not even #1 on TTH, Thursday release and now out of the top 10.

For someone who just swept the Grammys and is THE it girl of the moment, she should be vying for at least a top 3 debut.

they are playing the long game this time around. 

if it peaks now, there are still 11 months till next year's Oscars. so they don't want her momentum to end. i feel like a low peak with many weeks in the top 10 for her. and then the #1. 

and even if it doesn't reach #1 now, her next album will span at least 2 #1s later this year. (i think, if BE2 comes then) which means that if they spend all that on NTTD, over-exposure will come before BE2

so, realistically speaking i'd wait until after the Oscars 2021 to see how the song finishes.

4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Sorry I’m laughing so hard. Not cuz I don’t believe u but because this is literally the exact template we use to make fun of attention seekers :poot: 

I know right? But it's really what happened. It's always "someone knows someone" in a small province the size of Québec AND even more in the gay community :deadbanana:

Thrasher

Agree that the song will have enough time to shine but #16 is disappointing considering where Billie sits right now.

Shallow debuted #28 with the movie being a 4th remake, Gaga being a streaming-poison and coming from a blackout after tour cancellation :emma:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Gypsy Life
9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

#14 would have made sense but #16???

I had it at 173 points when I looked into its numbers a few days ago. 196 sounds too high.

1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

Announcement coming in 5 min? :flop:

If we have nothing in 3 minutes then I guess it's coming tomorrow ! doing homework rn and I will go to the gym later, if I get a notification then yay but if I don't let's see tomorrow :party:

Wait Kobe's funeral is happening :air: Wouldn't surprise me if she announces later or tomorrow then. 

ferretti
7 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

20200224_144708.jpg

Is Spotify trying to hype me up or what? I mean, I believe it:kara:

That's very cool. Come on Apple... :bradley:

2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Wait Kobe's funeral is happening :air: Wouldn't surprise me if she announces later or tomorrow then. 

Oh right, yeah, that's a great point. I think she's going to wait for Wednesday to say anything, sadly. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

Arturo
16 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Billie had just one day, no? Top 10 with just one day is impossible :interestinga:

No, it didnt debut with the one day. This debut is its next 7 days. (Day 2-8)

ArtGagaPop

I heard a rumor that Gaga will announce Stupid Love once Shallow MV hits 800M Views, you better stream!

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived