Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Probably been asked before but I can't find the answer, so here it goes :neyde:

Is Cannibal from Kesha eligible to chart on the Hot 100, since it went viral on TikTok? 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Arturo said:

Just because nothing happens tomorrow doesnt mean the single isnt coming next week.

"Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over
And if I think it over, maybe you'll be comin' over again"

teas

corvus albus
19 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Probably been asked before but I can't find the answer, so here it goes :neyde:

Is Cannibal from Kesha eligible to chart on the Hot 100, since it went viral on TikTok? 

Only if it reaches the top 50 (this is because it is too old and considered recurrrent despite it never reaching the charts) and then it can only chart if Billboard decides that it can chart (the reason Katys Cozy Litttle Christmas did not chart last Xmas because Billboard thought it wouldn't really matter).

Thrasher
37 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Don't hype yourself. Seriously we need to stop with that if we don't want to get heart attacks every second day :selena:

Mr.S could be reliable and all but I can’t believe how we could keep going with the idea that something is 100% happening today/Friday and trying to convince others after more than a month of clownery :rip:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Mr.S could be reliable and all but I can’t believe how we could keep going with the idea that something is 100% happening today/Friday and trying to convince others after more than a month of clownery :rip:

Mr S may have been right about literally everybody else but somehow he never was with Gaga :madge:

FarixGaga

If the teaser isn't happening today it doesn't necessarily mean that she is not releasing. Mr. S didn't confirm an announcement today, some other 'insider' stated that.

JC

FarixGaga

Today marks exactly 1 year from her Oscar win and the instantly iconic Shallow performance, so it would make perfect sense to announce her comeback in pop music. Her f*****g mind ugh it amazes me sometimes (if true lol)

I- :nooo: :bradley:

JC

little legend

Omg the coronovirus is near my country :rip:

i had great time with all of you guys

nice to meet you all , see you in another life (hopefully Gaga will be there too or else it will be a boring life)

GOODBYE:rip:

Spoiler

at least everyone will stay at home and will stream Stupid Love

corvus albus

The LG6 discussion thread has reached 2250 pages :triggered:

Next time we won't abandon this thread after 990 pages  :excuseu:

little legend
1 hour ago, FarixGaga said:

If the teaser isn't happening today it doesn't necessarily mean that she is not releasing. Mr. S didn't confirm an announcement today, some other 'insider' stated that.

but if the lead single isnt released this Friday we should stop believe every single *insider* even Mr. S and anyone else and just wait until Gaga herself confirms it

DonnieDarko

Just wanted to stop by and say that yesterday's comments about Aaliyah's supposed radio payola are dumb af. The song reached #1 due to its huge popularity, there was no radio payola. Lol. I know, I'm. that old.

ViviLittleM

French radios ready for SL

Top Albums France:
#22 (-07) A Star Is Born

~3,300 — Total: 470,900 

Top Radio France:
#35 (-20) I'll Never Love Again

Top Singles France:
#93 (+14) Shallow

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived