đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

Rifek

Featured Posts

Doncho
5 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Gaga has never won and not attended the grammys right? I hope she attends either way, but i think she wont,

Yeah, but at least we know the Grammys still reward the artist if they dont go, unlike the VMAs and AMAs. Her 2 best chances to win arent even televised anyway. I still have hope for a red carpet appearence though!

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan2244
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Streets saying Ariana already bagged AOTY.  Another reason not to watch.
F20BA9F4-3289-4118-A1B7-306CCB0CC2EF.gif

I love Ariana, But id rather Billie or Lizzo or Lana  win over Ariana, she is my last choice, I just dont think its AOTY worthy, but then again 1989 has one this award so.... ^_^

malazam
7 hours ago, MrDaniel said:

:vegas:

Coronavirus wishes

another shot before we kiss the other side

Thrasher
5 hours ago, Sam98 said:

Your luck is :selena:

I actually had a ticket for Milan and I could have gone if it had happened on its original date (Sep 26). It was postponed and I moved to London for work in November. They didn’t give me days off in January for coming back to Milan so I sold that ticket and bought new ones for the London shows. The Milan date happened but the London ones were cancelled the day before :icega:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Jonathan2244

Why do I have a hunch ARUTW could win Song of the year? Since Joanne won last year, I always expect the unexpected, I didn't think that would win even if hell froze over. Bad Guy, Lover, Truth hurts, could really split votes, I think song of the year is wide open for anyone.

Doncho
16 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Why do I have a hunch ARUTW could win Song of the year? Since Joanne won last year, I always expect the unexpected, I didn't think that would win even if hell froze over. Bad Guy, Lover, Truth hurts, could really split votes, I think song of the year is wide open for anyone.

Joanne was a surprise but the competition was weak. ARUTW is not happening :selena:

Gypsy Life
32 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

It's not called future SOTY winner ARUTW for nothing.

nenhures
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Our best case scenario is still 2/3 tomorrow. 

To make up for the sad fact that she won't be getting that SOTY (I'd love to be wrong tho :pray:) at least the likelihood of her being a two digit Grammy winner after tomorrow is pretty big!

HitTheBoat
46 minutes ago, The Cure said:

When do we usually get the IFPI YE list?

it's usually in April

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived