đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Kesha's Japanese subway ad

David Ward

Featured Posts

Defmix100
5 hours ago, lovedillon said:

“You must also think T Pain uses no autotune too” - please don't insult my intelligence, I know what auto tune is & that T Pain uses it & that Kesha HAS used it in the past but this clip doesn’t have auto tune on it. I think what you might be hearing is pitch control which isn’t auto tune. Either way, I don’t hear auto tune 🤷🏻‍♀️ If there is any it’s a small enough amount where I can’t hear it.

what do you think autotune is most used for? - pitch correction. since you know so much about it then you know if you have retune above say 25 most people won't notice it unless the original singing is pretty off pitch. I've been using autotune for over 10 years now. True you can't tell which pitch corrector is used just by listening to it but it could easily be autotune since it's the industry standard alongside melodyne and whoever used it did a bad, obvious job

dollardays
6 hours ago, Economy said:

"What's worse is that, in Japan, its considered incredibly rude to disturb other passengers on the subway. "

Bish in Japan everything is rude :air:

- Not leaving your shoes outside in many parts of Japan is rude (here in Canada ur suppostu take them off but u can bring them inside at least)

- in some parts of Japan not burping after finishing a meal is rude cuz that's a reflection that u didn't enjoy the food

It makes so much sense not to disturb other passengers though, don't you think?

Actually you can bring shoes inside you just leave them at the entrance. And that's part of their culture/ beliefs not just a random rule.

And I've been in Japan for some months and never burped or heard anyone doing it.

Economy
3 hours ago, dollardays said:

It makes so much sense not to disturb other passengers though, don't you think?

Actually you can bring shoes inside you just leave them at the entrance. And that's part of their culture/ beliefs not just a random rule.

And I've been in Japan for some months and never burped or heard anyone doing it.

I said some parts of Japan. The burp isn't everywhere

• 2 weeks later...
Inferno
On 1/9/2020 at 7:28 PM, David Ward said:

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should sit this one out, buddy.

When people sing they get loud af. It just seems more apparent here because she's on a subway with people being kind of obnoxious.

It's a little cringe but personally I liked this. And I much prefer die young live/acapella to the single version :fthis:

Disnalex
On 1/9/2020 at 10:49 PM, lovedillon said:

Well, my boyfriend went to college for sound production & is now a producer & when I played it for him he said that it wasn’t auto tune but most likely pitch corrector & a bit of vocal production to “sweeten” the sound. Not to mention I’ve written a 8 track EP in which I wrote & sang all the parts & co-produced so I know what auto tune sounds like since I had the option to use it. In the intro for the video he is singing & then puts auto tune on. Notice the difference when he does the runs & how it changes the vibrato to sound like his voices is walking down/up stairs vs without auto tune his vibrato would sound fluid & normal.

is roomieofficial your boyfriend :enigma:

Gaga for Disney

Archived