💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Justin Bieber - Yummy

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

Zander

I  think that the "not giving a **** or trying too hard" approach is doing a lot of favours for artists currently. Back when the pop girls were getting hits in early 2010 you could argue they were all trying too hard and I think people liked that?  Now popular artists atm are those who are doing the complete opposite of that.

I hate the video / song but I think people will lap it up. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him to make my cheeks clap so bad! the video is decent, kinda boring, not "comeback" material at all imo but w/e lol

audrey horne

Blame this crap on music labels and over-expectations I guess. If he really wanted to show a more mature and idgaf version of himself, why not taking the indie route ? instead of forcing himself into childish and preformatted productions and playing some "pink badboii-pu$$y eater" he's clearly not. 

LUO YI

He looks dead :laughga: is he even trying? I’ve heard better songs from low budget korean groups. 

Worst part is that his fans are happy with this.

The night sky tells all

moonboywow

Good thing shinee is coming back this year. Big bang too. Ateez is coming on monday. I need some good quality music this year.  Not this shite. 

Edonis

Why does this song sound so old though? Not in a retro kind of way, but like it should've came out a few years ago? 

Marilyn MonHoe

Video was bad but I kinda like the song :emma:

Bieber is looking like a pink snack though. I’d have a bite and take the leftovers home  :reductive:

gagaschickens
2 hours ago, LG6boy said:

:ohwell:

Is that her? I cant tell.

Is that Madonna? Still can't tell

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Roboboy

it's a good video but making me really dizzy wtf why is it spinning so much

Archived