❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

CEREMONY ।। Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse

Mirages

Featured Posts

Blown Away
Just now, Mirages said:

well next is one of mz all time Mimi faves and a song that deserved to win!:grr:

I have a feeling I'll be very happy about this one :teehee:

sorry home alone GIF

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

well next is one of mz all time Mimi faves and a song that deserved to win!:grr:

Let go :fan:

Davian
Just now, Mirages said:

Sounds like #Beautiful:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Hades

The art. :triggered:

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Omg, I never knew it came from that

Surprise :ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Mirages

04.jpg

Highest score: 10 @Faded @GaGaLB @rumours @Kandy life @dimitristhe @Animal Claws @Mirages @Will @Ryusei @Davian

Lowest score: 1 @Blown Away

Comments:

Spoiler

@Faded - 11 for me. Such incredible lyric work 'Evidently your words were merely lies. Reverberating in my ears. And the echo won't subside' and the last 30 seconds are just one of the best climaxes I've ever heard.

@ANTI WP - Nice track. The album should have been two separate album ( 1-10 ) solo album ( 11- 17 ) should have beeen solo album or EP

@Enzo - talented, brilliant, show stopping, spectacular, totally unique, never the same...

@Talenti - Love the end part super pleasing to listen to!

@rumours - Probably the most underrated single released during the era (imo). Gorgeous song

@Twitter - When a filler becomes a single

@Kandy life - The best album ending ever! 

@dimitristhe - My second favourite Mimi song! Her best ballad by far. I still don't understand why We Belong Together was 14 weeks #1 and this song flopped. The lyrics are clever and empowering, the production is simple but easily delivers the emotions (those violins are gold dahhhling!) and her vocals are not extra because she focuses on her emotional rendition and not to amaze us with a bunch high notes. 

@Blown Away - Easily the worst song on the album. What was she thinking when she made it the second single?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Anveeroy
Just now, Hades said:

@Mirages what's your next Mariah rate? :excited2: Have we ever done Charmbracelet or EMC=2?

Please do Butterfly. Thanks!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Davian

Not even shocked at this point... Madness. Literally madness.

giphy.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Blown Away

04.jpg

Highest score: 10 @Faded @GaGaLB @rumours @Kandy life @dimitristhe @Animal Claws @Mirages @Will @Ryusei @Davian

Lowest score: 1 @Blown Away

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Faded - 11 for me. Such incredible lyric work 'Evidently your words were merely lies. Reverberating in my ears. And the echo won't subside' and the last 30 seconds are just one of the best climaxes I've ever heard.

@ANTI WP - Nice track. The album should have been two separate album ( 1-10 ) solo album ( 11- 17 ) should have beeen solo album or EP

@Enzo - talented, brilliant, show stopping, spectacular, totally unique, never the same...

@Talenti - Love the end part super pleasing to listen to!

@rumours - Probably the most underrated single released during the era (imo). Gorgeous song

@Twitter - When a filler becomes a single

@Kandy life - The best album ending ever! 

@dimitristhe - My second favourite Mimi song! Her best ballad by far. I still don't understand why We Belong Together was 14 weeks #1 and this song flopped. The lyrics are clever and empowering, the production is simple but easily delivers the emotions (those violins are gold dahhhling!) and her vocals are not extra because she focuses on her emotional rendition and not to amaze us with a bunch high notes. 

@Blown Away - Easily the worst song on the album. What was she thinking when she made it the second single?

FI - NA - LLY! Let's drink to that

200.gif

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived