opinion

LG6 will flop

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Mirages
4 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

his mommy works @ netflix. 

4 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Excuse me they're obviously the cousin of the mother of the sister of the Music Industry's CEO. Show some respect.

So which is it? :enigma:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Anveeroy
Just now, Talenti said:

I don’t want this to be a thread were we all gang up and be rude to you either so let’s just say that I respectfully disagree:huntyga: Gaga will do fine the only thing we can do is wait and see

You are ignoring my megarate tags 

:triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bobbins
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

What does Richy and Sarah have to do with how LG6 (an album) will perform :huh:

Richy is not a good choreographer. His choreography are repetitive and boring. There are loads of talented choreographers out there Gaga could hire who could meet her needs. Recently a 15 year old Choreographed Red Velvet's Psycho which looks amazing. Gaga's choreography has been lacklustre for ages. With Sarah she's too inconsistent with her makeup. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

What does Richy and Sarah have to do with how LG6 (an album) will perform :huh:

We all know Gaga can only create music while Sarah is doing a winged eye-lie-ner on her and Richy is doing the Dancin in Circles choreography in the background and unfortunately they don't pass the vibe check so the music will flop. Connect the dots, Katie. Geez.

HoneyB
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

You are ignoring my megarate tags 

:triggered:

Which ones?:triggered: I haven’t seen them missy:triggered:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, homomo said:

My prediction is that it won’t live up to the expectations we are currently holding it up to.

Since ASIB, we’ve watched Gaga go from a well known talented superstar to an unstoppable force in the industry.  The movie, album and single all broke records and sold extremely well. HOWEVER, we are all probably hoping for similar success on LG6.

Like ok yeah, that could happen again. But if it doesn’t, we shouldn’t get mad. That type of fame is rare, and even if LG6 gets half the success ASIB got... it would still be a success.

I honestly don’t expect that. ASIB was a simple story with two actors who had a lot of chemistry and people always loved that. Everyone dreams of being that couple. When it comes to album concepts, it’s much different. People have to invest time in an album to understand it, especially when it comes to Gaga’s albums, so ofc not everyone’s gonna do that. 

Archived