Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will flop

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

She has waited too long and now the likes of Bieber, Rihanna and Adele will be releasing. In a post-Billie-Eilish world, minimalism and hip-hop are the trend. Gaga is the antithesis of this. She showed however with Shallow and The Cure that she can adapt to more minimal concepts. How that will translate to her actual pop era who knows. Radio will not support her and her streaming is kind of weak. Sorry but unless she really steps it up (like by firing Richy Squirrel and her makeup artist) the probability of LG6 flopping is high. 

Rat Boy
Just now, Mirages said:

And you are who to know how the industry works?

happy excuse me GIF

his mommy works @ netflix. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

nenhures
Just now, Mirages said:

And you are who to know how the industry works?

happy excuse me GIF

Excuse me they're obviously the cousin of the mother of the sister of the Music Industry's CEO. Show some respect.

FfFfFfFF

I remember you always posting negative stuff back in 2018. Some things never change I guess. 

homomo

My prediction is that it won’t live up to the expectations we are currently holding it up to.

Since ASIB, we’ve watched Gaga go from a well known talented superstar to an unstoppable force in the industry.  The movie, album and single all broke records and sold extremely well. HOWEVER, we are all probably hoping for similar success on LG6.

Like ok yeah, that could happen again. But if it doesn’t, we shouldn’t get mad. That type of fame is rare, and even if LG6 gets half the success ASIB got... it would still be a success.

HoneyB

I don’t want this to be a thread were we all gang up and be rude to you either so let’s just say that I respectfully disagree:huntyga: Gaga will do fine the only thing we can do is wait and see

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Anveeroy

Yes, true. Illuminati’s head just confirmed me. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Delulu Rogers
7 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

minimalism and hip-hop are the trend. Gaga is the antithesis of this

Joanne says hi

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived