other

Gaga dragged for being mean on Twitter

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Just gonna end it with this here. Katy is a sweet person now. But she wasn’t always that. If Gaga has a reason for not liking her, that’s her decision. Not us nor anyone else. KatyCats are just mad cause Gaga recovered from her fall from grace while Katy doesn’t seem like she’ll ever recover.

I didn't know this 'til now. How dare she poked fun at the icon of ARTPOP era?

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, nenhures said:

Of all the shady comments Gaga made (esp. back in the ARTPOP era)

Was there many? I remember the "mechanical horse" one but what else was there?

3 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Just gonna end it with this here. Katy is a sweet person now. But she wasn’t always that. If Gaga has a reason for not liking her, that’s her decision. Not us nor anyone else. KatyCats are just mad cause Gaga recovered from her fall from grace while Katy doesn’t seem like she’ll ever recover.

This. She thought she was on top of the world when Roar charted better than Applause and it got to her head. We were all... witnesses :reductive:

Guillaume Hamon
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This. She thought she was on top of the world when Roar charted better than Applause and it got to her head. We were all... witnesses :reductive:

Gosh the shade level is off the charts lmao!

Spoiler

Just like katy...

Spoiler

JKKKKKKKKK :D 

nodandsmile

The way they wanna keep reliving 2013 because those were the good days for them  :ladyhaha:  I often see monsters talking about her ignoring Katy, Gaga gets praise from almost every  other celebrity and doesn't even respond and they want to make it about Katy for some reason ... and she's not going to fake praise her either so that you can type "queen supporting queens ❤"  ... stop creating unnecessary drama and get a life! 

LaLuna

Twitter stans are so damn pathetic. They always be trying to stir the pot and make drama out of literally nothing :saladga:

Well this is not a shady tweet imo. But I understand that they're mad at Gaga never showing support for Katy publicly while Katy has done it non-stop for Gaga

8 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Oh gosh, I didn't know about it D:

PopThatArt

literally wasted a minute of life I will never get back reading this drivel. Who can I sue for this cringe thread?

Go see A Star is Born

Archived