💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga: "9 Incredible Women who Broke World Records in 2019"

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

gregantares
2 hours ago, Biagio2103 said:

This is due to the fact that British actors don't have it easy at the Grammys, while Americans in general don't have it easy at the BAFTAs.

Thank God she's Italian

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

Mirages
58 minutes ago, hg1171 said:

The first woman ever did that!

Reveal hidden contents

:selena:

Don't you bring Sam Smith into this :triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

GovFameHooker

Honestly why doesn't media mention that Shallow is the MOST AWARDED SONG OF ALL TIME ?!
Like when Beyonce achieved that with Formation people went crazy.

Imo that's her probably greatest achievement this year instead of being the first Italo-American woman who ever won an Academy Award while sitting next to the wife of the duet partner she's got an affair with while wearing a yellow Tiffany diamond scrotum around her neck, rocking basic make up and having a dead horse.

1rd5br.jpg

11 minutes ago, GovFameHooker said:

Honestly why doesn't media mention that Shallow is the MOST AWARDED SONG OF ALL TIME ?!
Like when Beyonce achieved that with Formation people went crazy.

Imo that's her probably greatest achievement this year instead of being the first Italo-American woman who ever won an Academy Award while sitting next to the wife of the duet partner she's got an affair with while wearing a yellow Tiffany diamond scrotum around her neck, rocking basic make up and having a dead horse.

1rd5br.jpg

This is the same site that condensed down a year end list to female solo artists over 25 who debuted in the 00’s in order to place Gaga in a top 5 list where she would otherwise be top 40. I think this achievement is a pretty stellar one and worthy of mentioning :laughga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

11 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It was actually AR Rahman for Slumdog Millionaire in 2009

Fine gaga was the first white person then

GreenDiamond
13 hours ago, Wixson said:

I hate how almost no one ever mentions her being the first woman ever to win a BAFTA for Best Film Music. :selena:

we canr remmber all the records she broke with asib xd

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It was actually AR Rahman for Slumdog Millionaire in 2009

I freaking love that entire dark twisted pop sound track omg. And MiAs Paper Planes is legendary.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived