Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate the last album you listened to

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth

UltraviolenceLDR.png

Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey

9.5/10 Another near perfect album from her, I love it so much. It definitely takes a few listens to get into, but it's slowly making itself onto my short list of favorite albums ever.

Sia_-_1000_Forms_of_Fear_(Official_Album

1000 Forms of Fear - Sia

8.5/10 Really really great album, it's the only one by Sia that I've listened to all the way through. Some of the songs are really amazing, like Chandelier, Burn the Pages, Free the Animal, and Fire Meet Gasoline.

phantogram-voices-300x300.jpg

Voices - Phantogram

9.5/10 Alright, I just discovered them and they are AMAZING. There's not a single song that I dislike from this album... I listened to it sitting by the pool at night and it was an amazing experience, it's dark and electronic and the entire album will put you in a trance. Definitely recommended, I can't believe I didn't discover them sooner.

MANiDONTCURE

220px-UltraviolenceLDR.png

Ultraviolence

8/10

I love this album, it's just some songs sound exactly alike, which is the only thing I don't like. My favorite tracks are: The Other Woman, Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos, Shades of Cool, and Cruel World.

SLAYISM

Prism_cover.png

9/10

This album is nice and fun to listen to.

I don't mind listening to SLAYISM again.

Tracks I think are HOLY: Legendary Lovers, Birthday and Dark Horse :legend:

Edited by Nein

ShadesOfCool

Kiss Land by The Weeknd

1zn5s83.jpg

10/10

This album is awesome and nice

Best songs are The Town, Live For, Tears In the Rain

Can't Be Tamed

Miley_Cyrus_-_Can%27t_Be_Tamed.png

9.5/10

This album SLAYS totally. This album combines so many elements I love, sometimes I would prefer this album to Bangerz. My favourites from this album: Can't Be Tamed, Forgiveness and Love and Stay.

Why didn't Stay became a single :giveup: It could have charted well :sharon: . Same goes to so many other songs :sharon:

They pulled the album too quickly :toofunga:

Danny Boy

pharrell-williams-girl.jpg

G I R L - Pharrell Williams

8/10

The main is so insanely talented, I like the funky style of the album. It's very light-hearted and nothing to be taken so seriously. I admire him as an artist and as a producer because he is so intelligent, musically and lyrically. 

Fave tracks: Come Get It Bae, Brand New, Marilyn Monroe, Know Who You Are. 

Edited by Danny Boy

n0ne

Rise Against - The Black Market = 4/10

I love Rise Against, but this album is bland and does nothing for me.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ShadesOfCool

BEYONCÉ by Beyoncé

14a5pc.jpg

9/10

amazing album with beautiful tracks, my favorite tracks are Partition, Mine, XO, Blue, Heaven, Blow

Edited by ShadesOfCool

Believe - Justin Bieber

Believe-JB-Album.jpg

6/10

Starts off pretty good with All around the World, catchy and the instrumenal slays :legend:. Boyfriend is a bit dire, not sure why this was the lead single, As long as you love me is better again. Catching Feelings is soft and relaxing but really filler. Take You starts off poor but gets a lot better, Right here is another filler. Fall and Die in your arms are simple ballads so I guess if you like those, it'll be down your alley, but again filler. Thought of you starts off boring but again improves to become a highlight, followed on by another - beauty and a beat. Omg I love this song tbh :flutter: If only the whole album had the same sound :noparty: One Love is good too. Be Alright is a return to the ballad style and kind of sad (but I might just be tired). Believe is oddly anthemic and uplifting so I guess the transition works well like that and a nice ending to the album.

I guess the important thing to note is that musically at least, Bieber is criticised too much. He's not a Bjork or Madonna, but that shouldn't really be the benchmark. His life choices recently may be stupid at times but this is an ok-good album. Personally I think the album would be better with less songs but longer of the better ones (a large chunk of the middle section feel very filler) but it's still listenable. The album in a way actually does span quite a few genres and styles so that's definitely something.

Songs to relisten to; All around the world, Thought of you, Beauty and a beat, One Love, Believe.

Bangerz.png

9.5/10

The album is really great, same expectations fulfiled by Miley Cyrus :applause:

I don't mind re-listening to the album over and over again, just like her previous album, Can't Be Tamed. Some tracks are really catchy, like We Can't Stop, 4x4, Wrecking Ball, #GETITRIGHT, FU and Someone Else. The album deserves its #1. :applause:

Its such a pity that We Can't Stop didn't get its #1 :emo:

Can't wait for 4x4 to slay as the fourth single :excited:

PS: The first album I heard by Miley Cyrus :laughga: , and made me deeply love her.

Lion Heart

Sia_-_1000_Forms_of_Fear_(Official_Album

Rating: 8/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

220px-Freddie_Gibbs_Pi%C3%B1ata.jpg

Pinata- Freddie Gibbs and Madlib

Rating: 8/10

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

monsterdreams

Pink- The Truth About love

8/10