Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

December 28: Gaga This Day

Twitter

So Many Looks, Which Is The Best?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. December 28

Featured Posts

December 28, 2009 (The Monster Ball Tour)

latest?cb=20130705194819

December 28, 2014 (Grandview United Church)

latest?cb=20141230123419latest?cb=20141229070912

December 28, 2016 (@BradleyCooper House)

latest?cb=20180612083319C01q1dQW8AAfadU.jpg&key=b436420af39c4fb2

December 28, 2018 (Enigma Residency)

+ Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Regina King attended.

DvkZ2pAW0AA_yo9.jpg

DvpD49aWsAAxETw.jpg

December 28, 2019 (Enigma Residency)

TBA - Vote for whatever happens tonight.

Bradley

Btw Taylor Kinney sweetie :bradley: You can do anything you want to me. :bradley:

@KinneyUnderYou I know I'm a few years late (actually no I was already there), but I just realised Taylor Kinney is my type of man. :bradley: Apparently he loves drinking and we can reenact the bathtub scene in ASIB

"Why don't we have another drink and see what happens? Hey you got those pills in your pocket? You want me to be your drinking buddy? Oh here we go, here we go..."

Edit: How did this thread turn into this post

Franch Toast

I am voting for this year, because December 28, 2019 is the day I am going to meet her!

Already bumped into Sarah, who is gorgeous and only deserves love and admiration, saw one of the back-up dancers, and saw three Frenchies that were the same colors as Asia, Gustav, and Koji but may not have been – I'm not sure, as she may not have brought them here for just a few days. 

And Haus of Gaga brought me to tears between seeing all of the iconic costumes, accessories, and props in person, plus hearing her songs broadcast over the speakers. 

So yes, 2019 it is! 

She/Her/Hers

teawhore
27 minutes ago, Bradley said:

@KinneyUnderYou I know I'm a few years late (actually no I was already there), but I just realised Taylor Kinney is my type of man. :bradley: Apparently he loves drinking and we can reenact the bathtub scene in ASIB

THIS IS SO RANDOM BUT I THOUGHT @KinneyUnderYou'S NAME WAS KINNEY SO HIS USERNAME WAS CUZ THAT WAS HIS NAME IM SO STUPID BYE

♡ nyc ♡

Bradley
11 minutes ago, teawhore said:

THIS IS SO RANDOM BUT I THOUGHT @KinneyUnderYou'S NAME WAS KINNEY SO HIS USERNAME WAS CUZ THAT WAS HIS NAME IM SO STUPID BYE

We all learn something everyday.

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

December 28, 2018 (Enigma Residency)

+ Katy Perry, Adam Lambert, Regina King attended.

DvkZ2pAW0AA_yo9.jpg

Omg this was one year ago :air: Time is going by too fast :air:

8 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I am voting for this year, because December 28, 2019 is the day I am going to meet her!

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy. I attended Enigma back in June, partied, gambled, and met some cool fans. You’re gonna love it! :hug:

Is this your first Gaga show? Did you pay for a M&G?

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy. I attended Enigma back in June, partied, gambled, and met some cool fans. You’re gonna love it! :hug:

Is this your first Gaga show? Did you pay for a M&G?

Yes, have a M&G. Typically wouldn’t fork over that much money, but we’re here for my sister’s birthday, and I wasn’t about to let her do one without me.

She/Her/Hers

8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Yes, have a M&G. Typically wouldn’t fork over that much money, but we’re here for my sister’s birthday, and I wasn’t about to let her do one without me.

Awesome! When you get your picture with Gaga PM me and I’ll upload on this thread for the 2019 part. :)

Also tell her Twitter from GGD says hi. :ally:

Franch Toast
51 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Awesome! When you get your picture with Gaga PM me and I’ll upload on this thread for the 2019 part. :)

Also tell her Twitter from GGD says hi. :ally:

Not sure about the Meet&Greet pic, since I may wish to keep my GGD username separate from my real-life identity, but I'll think about it. And in the 10 seconds I'll have to speak to her, I'll be sure to bring up Twitter from GGD. :teehee:

She/Her/Hers

SharkmanthaC

I'm here for whatever happens tonight. :enigma:

Spoiler

I mean it'll be the same as 2018.... 

she/her/hers

Archived