💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

You (Netflix) [Possible Spoilers]

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Dominic said:
  Hide contents

I think the woman at the end was his mother? I feel like it's all leading up to that. I really wish they didnt kill Beck off though, I found her much more endearing than Love who kinda grated on me after a while. 

I honestly didnt expect Love to be a psycho though until she asked Candace to let him outta the box and then it kinda clicked, the only time I thought something was off was when she was helping the younger sister to cut the carrots and she just seemed really weird and suspicious, I just put it down to concern though afterwards.  

I think we need to see things from others perspective sometimes though, like they did in S1 with the Beck episode. Joe's cynicism can get a little...boring after a while?

This actually would be really interesting too. Probably like when Joe started to see Beck everywhere in LA, looking for closure.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga
Spoiler

*I have a feeling I might be in the minority but I enjoyed the LA setting far more than New York. I guess it gave more for a comedic element than NY by playing on LA cliches and stereotypes. 

*I agree that the twists were a little too crazy this time around. The whole story has become even more unrealistic. The number of times Joe/Will should have been caught is unbelievable. 

*The characters were also so much more likable than the ones from season 1.  That's why I was actually pretty upset about their deaths, especially Delilah, Candace and Forty (Rest in peace King :bradley:)

*I'm super excited about a possible suburban setting for season 3. I love me some Desperate Housewives/ Devious Maids vibes 

SharkmanthaC
Spoiler

It would be quite the twist if the neighbor was his mother.   I kind of wanted to know more about Joe's childhood.  Love being totally crazy made me just question everything.  I didn't enjoy this season as much as the first.  I didn't find myself really hooked in like the first season.

she/her/hers

Regina George
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

S1's ending with Candace appearing was what disappointed me, I saw this whole bringing her back unnecessary, but it was decently justified during S2. Now, S2's ending? Very utopian

Hide contents

@ReginaGeorge @SamanthaC @Dominic also, was I the only one who wanted that neighbor to turn around and be... Beck? It would be a nice S3 plot, both him and Love seeing everybody they killed in every person they see, making them completely lose their minds. Also Ellie would be behind this paranoia as a vengeance while also working on Forty's script.

Yes I agree about Camdaces return but then again they could have done something much better with her in this season.. Everything about this season is disappointing imo.. I just didn’t like it at all.. Love is just so annoying and intentions behind her killings and behavior in general are just.. stupid? Idk

GagaStefi

season 1 was SO much better... they killed off the good people and Love is SO unlikable to me. Beck > Love all the way. That ending was disappointing too.

Adrenaliner

I love this kind of shows that are dark with black humor and a lot plot twists and dead bodies. 

Spoiler

BUT as many of you have stated. It is crazy that Joe has not been caught and how police can't connect the dots. Season 1 was nice, but I feel like there was happening too much and Joe's killing was so casual. Yeah he is crazy, but the risk of getting caught and killing people in public places and getting away of it just makes the show unbelievable. It feels like while writing this they were like ''well no one has died for like four episodes so lets murder someone''. Lazy writing. Also for the final, I liked the post twist that she killed Beck without a doubt and just decided to move on from her. Also gagged at Candace returning. 

For season 2, I liked the set up of the season. Her ex trying to get him into jail, new subject of interest and ghetto neighbors. I just think that the story development could have been better and they ****ed the setting big time. So much potential with that. I did not like the direction they took at all. For the final, the whole ''Love is also a serial killer''- plot twist while being surprising was stupid. The murders in the series are so easily solved that it is shocking that Joe has not been caught yet. I liked the last scene where even by getting his dream life he still starts to move on from her previous relationship. I am convinced that they are making more seasons and will definitely watch them too.

Overall, I'd give the series 3/5 stars.

Thomas P

The last episode ****ed me up

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Teal Ambition

Just finished binging and I have to say season 1 was much better and I miss Beck :( Love was really not likeable to me

Spoiler

I think they tried to fit too many subplots into this season which is why I didn't enjoy it as much. This show isn't realistic, but people dying left and right and nobody getting caught is getting a little ridiculous.  Love also being a serial killer kind of fell flat for me? I really didn't enjoy her character or her brother tbh

I really like Delilah and her sister so I was sad to see they both had a terrible ending.

However, if some of you are right and the neighbour is his mother, that will definitely make it an intriguing season. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Just finished binging and I have to say season 1 was much better and I miss Beck :( Love was really not likeable to me

Hide contents

I think they tried to fit too many subplots into this season which is why I didn't enjoy it as much. This show isn't realistic, but people dying left and right and nobody getting caught is getting a little ridiculous.  Love also being a serial killer kind of fell flat for me? I really didn't enjoy her character or her brother tbh

I really like Delilah and her sister so I was sad to see they both had a terrible ending.

However, if some of you are right and the neighbour is his mother, that will definitely make it an intriguing season. 

I think you said it correctly. Too many subplots that weren’t well played out. 

she/her/hers

• 2 weeks later...
Glamourpuss

I actually really liked the second season. It's one of those shows where you have to suspend belief and just sit back and go along for the ride. 

The thing that bothered me though, is how easily people can be killed and nobody comes looking for them. There are cameras everywhere these days, there's absolutely no way that getting away with it would be that easy. 

Also, I really found myself rooting for Joe/Will. I didn't like Love or her friends at all and kind of hoped he'd off some of them. :ladyhaha:

• 1 month later...

I feel like this show pushed all the right buttons. At least for me. The first season was soo good, but I think the second season was even better. The twist was... something. I really have no idea where they can go from here for S03 but we'll see. 

• 2 weeks later...
Rudz Xinc

The twist in season 2 had me shocked. :bradley:

the first half of the second season was boring, the second half was better.

I enjoyed it.

Spoiler

I feel bad for Candace and Delilah, they deserve better.

Look at those clowns

Mister G
On 2/15/2020 at 5:05 PM, me069 said:

I feel like this show pushed all the right buttons. At least for me. The first season was soo good, but I think the second season was even better. The twist was... something. I really have no idea where they can go from here for S03 but we'll see. 

I have a feeling we’ll get to see a more twisted side to Love considering the shady s*** she pulled towards the end of season 02.

Defmix100

I already loved season 1 but season 2 was worlds better, I could easily rewatch S2 again now and I only finished it the other week

Archived