💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

You (Netflix) [Possible Spoilers]

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Season 2 was just released and I've watched the first few episodes.  I am having a hard time following it.  I may need to start over.  I found the first season was better, I'm having a hard time just getting into it this time.  I binged on the first season in like 2 days.  Wondering what opinions are on the second season (or even the first). 

she/her/hers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max

I instantly scrolled down, just to comment and to avoid spoilers. Currently I am at episode 3 and ugh I love this new season

crisTEAne

idk why it got kinda acclaimed in the first place (season 1). i watched a few episodes and the acting was so horrid that i had to stop despite the premise being intriguing.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

nodandsmile

The reason why I gave season 1 a try was  because I had nothing else to watch, but did not regret it. I loved season 1 and I am happy that Penn Badgley was as great as he was because that leading lady ... :green: but I like the new female lead so far.

I am only 2 episodes in for season 2. And so far ... it's still as fun and entertaining but it's a bit all over the place. There's a lot of things going on and I can't see the connection. I will continue to watch because it's addictive and hope it will all come together nicely at the end. I'll probably update after finishing the season (or as I progress)  :vegas:

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

I am only 2 episodes in for season 2. And so far ... it's still as fun and entertaining but it's a bit all over the place. There's a lot of things going on and I can't see the connection. I will continue to watch because it's addictive and hope it will all come together nicely at the end. I'll probably update after finishing the season (or as I progress)  :vegas:

This is exactly what I was thinking.  It seems like there are multiple story lines but they aren't coming together for me.

she/her/hers

Dominic

So I just finished the second series, binged it over 2 days. I think they jumped the shark in the last couple of episodes with the twist. It felt so out of character and even some helpful flashbacks that were meant to connect the dots just...didnt? It became difficult to suspend my disbelief towards the end. The comedic element got stale towards the end as well and it started to be less dark humour and more daft. 

I'll watch S3 just to see how it ends but S1 was so much better.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Regina George

I just finished the second season. Worst possible ending scenario happened. I’ll wait for y’all to finish it so we can discuss. I am so frustrated. 

Regina George
24 minutes ago, Dominic said:

So I just finished the second series, binged it over 2 days. I think they jumped the shark in the last couple of episodes with the twist. It felt so out of character and even some helpful flashbacks that were meant to connect the dots just...didnt? It became difficult to suspend my disbelief towards the end. The comedic element got stale towards the end as well and it started to be less dark humour and more daft. 

I'll watch S3 just to see how it ends but S1 was so much better.

I just finished it and I was so disappointed. This whole season seemed like the producers of the show wanted to make us look stupid honestly with all the situations that could be solved with literally one phone call. This whole season could be wrapped in one episode and even then it wouldn’t be enough. I just hated how stupid this show got and it is such a usual trend when it comes to American shows. They just can’t keep it interesting for more than one season.. 

SharkmanthaC

@Regina George I just finished watching.  My conclusion is that everyone is crazy on this show.  There is so much that just doesn't go together for me.  

she/her/hers

Regina George
22 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@Regina George I just finished watching.  My conclusion is that everyone is crazy on this show.  There is so much that just doesn't go together for me.  

Sorry I just saw this mention. I was soooo disappointed by the ending. It was so predictable and I was hoping that I’m wrong because ugh... Everyone seems to be crazy. Such a downgrade from the first season and that is unfortunately usual practice of American TV shows.. 

@SamanthaC @ReginaGeorge @Dominic

Just finished it. The ending was... a choice.

Spoiler

Even though it's ending was "open", it was purposefully done that way to see if people wanted a S3 made. I don't know if there's a third book about this story, or how Hidden Bodies ended, but a third season won't make any more sense imo.

I'm not gonna act smart but from the very beginning I sensed Love to be a little out of place and cuckoo, thinking it would be an original plot twist if it turns out that Love's the crazy one. I was still surprised, nonetheless. The only thing I'm curious about is what's gonna happen to Ellie.

Edit: found an article that the novel's author already finished the third book and is now working on a fourth one, and a S3 filming is waiting to be approved, depending on S2's reception.

22 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sorry I just saw this mention. I was soooo disappointed by the ending. It was so predictable and I was hoping that I’m wrong because ugh... Everyone seems to be crazy. Such a downgrade from the first season and that is unfortunately usual practice of American TV shows.. 

S1's ending with Candace appearing was what disappointed me, I saw this whole bringing her back unnecessary, but it was decently justified during S2. Now, S2's ending? Very utopian

Spoiler

@ReginaGeorge @SamanthaC @Dominic also, was I the only one who wanted that neighbor to turn around and be... Beck? It would be a nice S3 plot, both him and Love seeing everybody they killed in every person they see, making them completely lose their minds. Also Ellie would be behind this paranoia as a vengeance while also working on Forty's script.

Dominic
Spoiler

I think the woman at the end was his mother? I feel like it's all leading up to that. I really wish they didnt kill Beck off though, I found her much more endearing than Love who kinda grated on me after a while. 

I honestly didnt expect Love to be a psycho though until she asked Candace to let him outta the box and then it kinda clicked, the only time I thought something was off was when she was helping the younger sister to cut the carrots and she just seemed really weird and suspicious, I just put it down to concern though afterwards.  

I think we need to see things from others perspective sometimes though, like they did in S1 with the Beck episode. Joe's cynicism can get a little...boring after a while?

I read that they've already been given the budget for S3 so it's pretty much a done deal I think :)

@COOOK

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived