You're not really making sense to be honest. :awkney:

"tasteless" Music is subjective. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't get what's wrong with listening to the most famous pop albums. These albums aren't boring to a lot of people.

If you have a problem with it, then make your own thread. This is someone else's opinion. I don't get why you have to downgrade their opinion just because you find these albums boring.

There is nothing wong with that but it's not thread worthy...

Esteban
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

You're not really making sense to be honest. :awkney:

"tasteless" Music is subjective. 

Wow I'm amazed by that deep revelation "music is subjective", I want to delete all my pevious posts so bad because you're so right :o 

misunderstood
Just now, Esteban said:

Wow I'm amazed by that deep revelation "music is subjective", I want to delete all my pevious posts so bad because you're so right :o 

You're very confusing

Esteban
2 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

You're very confusing

Sure :selena: I told you everything I wanted to, everytime I come here I hope this fanbase will be more "edgy" and that's often a disapointment. And sadly, once again ...

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Sure :selena: I told you everything I wanted to, everytime I come here I hope this fanbase will be more "edgy" and that's often a disapointment. And sadly, once again ...

I’m just very confused on what made you so upset about my list. Like what do you want me to do? :rip:

I listen to Björk as well I’m just confused because you’re so bothered by my list and why you felt the need to go on a rant about it

Esteban
13 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I’m just very confused on what made you so upset about my list. Like what do you want me to do? :rip:

I listen to Björk as well I’m just confused because you’re so bothered by my list and why you felt the need to go on a rant about it

Just because I don't get why someone said to himself "Hey why I'm not doing a list of the most obvious album that all this fanbase like? It will be never seen before and original" and feel the urge to post it.. I'm not really upset or whatever, it's just that I had some  expectations when I read the thread title... And I find the most obvious list that I did'nt want to see .. again, on this forum, that's all. 

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

Just because I don't get why someone said to himself "Hey why I'm not doing a list of the most obvious album list that all this fanbase like? It will be never seen before and original" and feel the urge to post it.. I'm not really upset or whatever, it's just that I had some  expectations when I read the thread title... And I find the most obvious list that I did'nt want to see .. again, on this forum, that's all. 

I didn’t think of that at all.

I just wanted to post it to share my favorite music of the decade...

Esteban
6 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I didn’t think of that at all.

I just wanted to post it to share my favorite music of the decade...

You really can't see the second degree? Forget it, I shouldn't comment first, that's not useful and I don't want you to feel hurted, I don't know how do you receive my words, I'm just a bitter and cynical edgelord :oops:

nenhures
Just now, Esteban said:

You really can't see the second degree? Forget it, I shouldn't comment fist, that's not useful and I don't want you to feel hurted, I don't know how do you receive my words, I'm just a bitter and cynical edgelord :oops:

Yeah, we noticed.

Esteban
8 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Yeah, we noticed.

You are the conscientious objector we needed, love on you :icega::kiss:

Animal Claws
1 hour ago, Esteban said:

I don't know what is the point of making a list of the most listened, famous and basic albums of the decade, it's like consulting the main page of  deezer queer, sorry if I sound mean but I don't get it sincerely..

Rihanna, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Pink, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Madonna, Carly Rae Jepsen, Troye Sivan, Kylie Minogue... It's just a list of famous pop stars right? We know them, there is a lot of other and better things to listen to in my humble opinion. Am I sayin you're basic...? I hope you're not ^^ You're just Misunderstood...

Not you calling Lady Gaga and all others of basics. They're definitely the best artists and make good music. Basic taste? If you say those albums are basic i think this person that has a basic taste is you. 

Electropop, EDM, Europop, Synth-Pop, Electronic are basic to you?... Please, try to say something worthy

Mainstream was one of the best things (or even the best) that happened on music industry...

Jose P
1 hour ago, Esteban said:

I don't know what is the point of making a list of the most listened, famous and basic albums of the decade, it's like consulting the main page of  deezer queer, sorry if I sound mean but I don't get it sincerely..

Rihanna, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, The Weeknd, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Pink, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Madonna, Carly Rae Jepsen, Troye Sivan, Kylie Minogue... It's just a list of famous pop stars right? We know them, there is a lot of other and better things to listen to in my humble opinion. Am I sayin you're basic...? I hope you're not ^^ You're just Misunderstood...

I don’t know if you meant it in a bad way or not but I mean this is just the OP’s taste. They just happen to like a lot of mainstream pop. And they have every right to share their opinion  with the site.

Archived