💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect illusion

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Would perfect illusion have been  a hit if gaga promoted it as a break up song. 

I mean the vibe of the song is perfect to be promoted as  a broken hearted girl spiralling out of control kinda era .

And also, little monsters would have supported it more if  they thought she was going through genuine pain and heartbreak while writing it.

And lets face it, it is clearly a break up song as she failed to come up with  a better explanation for the lyrics 

Rat Boy

Why would she promote it as a breakup song when it is obviously about Instagram??? People will see right through her marketing tactic!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

FfFfFfFF

Say what you want about your personal preference for the song, but the song doesn't sounds like something the GP would listen to and make a hit. I don't think promo would've made much difference.

Delusional
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Say what you want about your personal preference for the song, but the song doesn't sounds like something the GP would listen to and make a hit. I don't think promo would've made much difference.

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

i think it’s one of the most GP friendly songs on the album.

jealous beyonce GIF

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

i think it’s one of the most GP friendly songs on the album.

jealous beyonce GIF

It's living up for its title then. 

giphy.gif

voidfigure
21 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's living up for its title then. 

giphy.gif

A lot of GP people I know love it tho

FfFfFfFF
Just now, voidfigure said:

The GP consist in millions though . On an individual basis of course some will love the song but you shouldn't be project your experience of knowing 20 people that love the song to the entire GP.

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Then why was it such a universal flop?:oprah:

I personally like the song but it was an abysmal choice for the lead.

voidfigure
Just now, Suspiria said:

Then why was it such a universal flop?:oprah:

I don't know but they really do love it and describe it as "finally something different and cleaner by Lady Gaga" 

RAMROD

This song is my jam. Lotsa people hating it, I think. But IDC. It is such a fresh breath of air when I hear it then, and it still is now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ArtGagaPop

I want to live in a world where perfect illusion became one of gagas biggest smashes, truly one of her best songs :bradley:

2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yeah it's not a terrible song by any means but even myself, it was hard for me to like it at first. I think a lot of it had to do with the original LG5 being hyped as something entirely different but I was really underwhelmed. It's not, imo, the most commercially friendly song. 

Archived