new video

Norman F***ing Rockwell MV Out

joannethenight

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

I love how she blocked out the f word in the title and the f word when she calls her f*ckboy yet the opening line is “god damn man child, you f*cked me so good” :enigma:

an angel held me like a child

SeasonOfTheWitch

I love it. None of them are my favorite mv from the album but I’m glad she records these. 

Ryusei

Cute, I love all 3 of these songs so them getting visuals is great. The Bartender portion was pretty random :ladyhaha: I liked the little visual effects in the background, reminded me of her very old videos. 

Musery

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

how does sis expect to win Aoty with boring videos:bradley:

they don't matter that's how.

Musery

JazzGa

Did you guys notice the little drone landing on the girl on the left's shoulder in the scene where they are all holding butterflies? 

For those of you who think this mv is "boring" look closer. There are a few subtle, almost secret weird elements in here. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Also I just adore Lana's normal-ass truck. Did you guys know that's her daily driver? And it's got a headlight out? Relatable queen!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

austincola

Kinda wish we could have gotten new visuals other than footage we’ve already seen more than a year ago from Venice B*tch, but I’m happy she treated us to a lengthy video regardless. 

Im really hoping she releases a video for Cinnamon and it’s doesn’t become Cherry all over.. I still haven’t forgiven her for that. 

joannethenight
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

How can she have some of the best and some of the worst music videos I've ever seen?

bad romance vs billion reasons :enigma:

🌹

Archived