đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (Official Lyric Video)

Smith

Featured Posts

Clumsy Monster

I'm not a fan of the verse but the chorus I love. It sounds like a music from the past,in a good way of course. It sounds nostalgic and reminiscent (at least to me). Don't Start Now is better imo.

Nikolai Barrow

Love this song. Favorite thing she has released. :music: I'm enjoying the trend how more lyric videos are more like music videos.

Luke78619

The last twenty seconds reminds me so much of an early unreleased Gaga song but can’t remember which one :duck: love it regardless

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

theahsfan
11 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Love this song. Favorite thing she has released. :music: I'm enjoying the trend how more lyric videos are more like music videos.

I think this is because it's not an official single (it's promo) so she wants to merge the lyric/proper video into one

Sneaky Oliver

This is so good! Love how it feels like a music video and not just lyrics in the screen! 
I am a new Dua stan 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Nikolai Barrow
16 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I think this is because it's not an official single (it's promo) so she wants to merge the lyric/proper video into one

Probably. Wish it was an official single :icega: we're being robbed of a music video! 

Imagining Gaga's voice on this :giveup: her vocals would make this already great song absolutely amazing tbh.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

venusfly
49 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Is it just me or Future Nostalgia sounds like TF/M reject?

A bop.

TFM and Future Nostalgia both borrow heavily from 80s music, the idea is in the same vein 

truthteller

i dont know why it reminds me of a lot of The Fame + Heavy Metal Lover

the disco vibe with a 2019 touch is a genius move for her

AdmistTheLight

I like the idea and production of it but not really her vocal delivery on the verse. Gaga's whispy talking voice would kill on the verse tho

Liberaté mi amor

Archived