💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will the LG6 reveal look like?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

Assuming she doesn't just pull a Beyonce and release it out of nowhere, she has to announce it somehow. What do you think is a proper way to do so, considering how hotly anticipated it is? Will she reveal the lead first? I think the PI announcement with the Instagram and everything was cute but this time around I want something more epic, a la what she did at the 2010 VMAs but in greater detail.

crisTEAne

via a tweet that won't make up for the long wait but make-up names: monsters, my new single, [insert title], is out, you can get it for a special price if you buy my new lipgloss, [insert name], from my new haus laboratories collection, [insert name] #pawsup

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

bloody g

invisible

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Chromaticunt

I'm thinking it will be a surprise release like Beyonce. Pretty much the only thing Gaga has ever said about LG6 is that she wants it to be a surprise, so I'll take her word for it.

4 minutes ago, t e a said:

via a tweet that won't make up for the long wait but make-up names: monsters, my new single, [insert title], is out, you can get it for a special price if you buy my new lipgloss, [insert name], from my new haus laboratories collection, [insert name] #pawsup

@BorisIsHere Look what you've done to this poor person. Look! 

Infinity Wave

I actually think about this quite often.

She know we're starving and the pop music world is waiting for her to announce it, I just can't think of a proper way to keep up with this excitement and not to waste such a huge opportunity even with the announcement

I mean, a simple tweet can't do for her most higly anticipated album, she must think at a super exciting way to announce it, at least I hope so because yeah I want her to announce it more than anyone but a simple tweet... sis you can do better :pawsup:

Colourful

tomsches

She's gonna project the release date onto the moon, however due to the cloudy skies nobody is going to see it and it will flop, sparking a new fan war about whether MoonPop flopped for our sins, the weather or lack of interest from the gp. 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

@BorisIsHere Look what you've done to this poor person. Look! 

i know, it's very sad :deadbanana:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

12 minutes ago, Dawson said:

the day Gaga dropped Applause was so iconic, I still have all the old screenshots

IMG-4183.png

IMG-4185.jpg

IMG-4184-2.png

Screenshot-2019-12-16-at-14-16-56.png

:enigma: Ahhhh, good times. I miss this. Thanks for the memories, was such a great time to be a little monster

Anderson123

I feel like monsters will find a way to know the date before it’s even officially announced. Somehow they will crack a code from somewhere and leak some information that will end up being true. 

homomo
52 minutes ago, Dawson said:

the day Gaga dropped Applause was so iconic, I still have all the old screenshots

IMG-4183.png

IMG-4185.jpg

IMG-4184-2.png

Screenshot-2019-12-16-at-14-16-56.png

I remember this exact moment. I was helping a friend do some deliveries for his job, when the tweet notifications came to my phone.

I was frantically searching for an online radio station that was going to play it live, and I found one! I can’t believe that was well over six years ago now.

Archived