⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
music news

Hilary Duff back in the studio (w/ Matthew Koma)

Teal Ambition

GIVE US SOME MORE BOPS QUEEN :nooo:

don't forget to stream the underrated pop masterpiece: breathe in. breathe out. :ohwell:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

she just said in a recent interview she has no upcoming plans for new music so this must be for lizzie 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

Cheaper By The Dozen is that movie :giveup:

End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

she just said in a recent interview she has no upcoming plans for new music so this must be for lizzie 

I know, but she could have lied :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

I know, but she could have lied :huntyga:

praying.mp3 

all of her albums are gr8 and she deserved better especially breathe in breathe out 

like Confetti, Lies, Arms around a memory, My Kind, Stay In Love like holy **** she delivered 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bio

She needs to re-record What Dreams Are Made Of or I'm switching to Raven's Home :grr:

Edited by Bio
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition
Just now, Haus Swiftie said:

praying.mp3 

all of her albums are gr8 and she deserved better especially breathe in breathe out 

like Confetti, Lies, Arms around a memory, My Kind, Stay In Love like holy **** she delivered 

I agree! And Matthew was involved in BI.BO so that's why I'm hopefully for new music :giveup: 

People are saying if this were for Lizzie, the Disney+ account would have probably tweeted out the picture like they did for everything else related to the show  

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I agree! And Matthew was involved in BI.BO so that's why I'm hopefully for new music :giveup: 

People are saying if this were for Lizzie, the Disney+ account would have probably tweeted out the picture like they did for everything else related to the show  

I would be so happy for another album full of pop bops because that's what I crave 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsajmaclean

BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT. IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF OUR GENERATION

One In A Million is THAT somg

Sparks should of been a smash

Lies should of been a single 

My Kind should of been the lead 

Look over there!
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond

WTF i just had hilary duff marathon and this pop out omg

AN CLAIRVOYANT 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CyanLights

She could just be recording vocals for Matthew Koma's music, they are dating so its not to far fetched :shrug:

Cranky Capricorn ♑️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music
5 minutes ago, DrewJayC said:

BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT. IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OF OUR GENERATION

One In A Million is THAT somg

Sparks should of been a smash

Lies should of been a single 

My Kind should of been the lead 

all facts

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChromeAngel

Not music, probably the voice for the animated portion of Lizzie. Slay though 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita

BIBO is literally one of the best pop albums this decade, PLEASE give the gays what we WANT 

blackpink in chromatica

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katharine Hepburn

Sis better be recording the soundtrack for Lizzie Mcguire Movie 2 - Paulo's Revenge :gaycat:

xoxo Joanne

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...