Davian

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

3. Twice ā€“ 8,11

8-E59608-C-3-D7-A-40-F8-8-E59-B1-D5-BC30Ā 

Highest Score (11): @KweenĀ @LittleMedonsterĀ @DiamondKingĀ @Animal ClawsĀ @phobiafiedĀ @DavianĀ 

Lowest Score (3): @Gimme More

Comments:

Inferno:Ā Ā I like the intro but the rest of the track bores me a bit. one of those more standard xtina ballads that i appreciate the talent but the music doesnt interest me personally

Faded: Not perfect, but would've been a better second single choice.

LittleMedonster: Perfect in every aspect. You can really feel her pain and sadness through that song.

Hades: Powerful vocals but she's ruining the last minute of the song imo. Screaming a bit too much sis.

Talenti: Reminds me of her old songs and her vocals are on point. Luvs it!

DiamondKing: That's why I love doing megarates. Thank you for letting me discover this masterpiece!

phobiafied:Ā I LOVE this song. Everything about it. It fully deserves my 11, without a shadow of doubt. Christina's vocals are so vulnerable and dripping with emotion. The lyrics are relatable (special shoutout to 'I have sacrificed the most of my youth') and the production is the best on the album, supporting Christina's vocal performance perfectly.

Perezchristian: Ā I feel like Christina Aguilera has better ballads in her previous albums for example Mother,Hurt,Beautiful.... but this one is still good tho.

Candy Gaga:Ā Nice song. Not on par with her ballads like Blank Page or Hurt but still enjoyable.Ā 

PaperGypsy: Iā€™m not normally one for ballads, but this song is also so cute and haunting. i totally dig the vibe!

Chris Martin:Ā Ā Something ain't right about this track it lack of something.

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Davian

Pretend that didn't happen, okay?:emma:

Just now, Davian said:

3. Twice ā€“ 8,11

Highest Score (11): @KweenĀ @LittleMedonsterĀ @DiamondKingĀ @Animal ClawsĀ @phobiafiedĀ @DavianĀ 

Comments:

Inferno:Ā Ā I like the intro but the rest of the track bores me a bit. one of those more standard xtina ballads that i appreciate the talent but the music doesnt interest me personally

LittleMedonster: Perfect in every aspect. You can really feel her pain and sadness through that song.

Hades: Powerful vocals but she's ruining the last minute of the song imo. Screaming a bit too much sis.

DiamondKing: That's why I love doing megarates. Thank you for letting me discover this masterpiece!

phobiafied:Ā I LOVE this song. Everything about it. It fully deserves my 11, without a shadow of doubt. Christina's vocals are so vulnerable and dripping with emotion. The lyrics are relatable (special shoutout to 'I have sacrificed the most of my youth') and the production is the best on the album, supporting Christina's vocal performance perfectly.

Perezchristian: Ā I feel like Christina Aguilera has better ballads in her previous albums for example Mother,Hurt,Beautiful.... but this one is still good tho.

Candy Gaga:Ā Nice song. Not on par with her ballads like Blank Page or Hurt but still enjoyable.Ā 

PaperGypsy: Iā€™m not normally one for ballads, but this song is also so cute and haunting. i totally dig the vibe!

Omg what?Ā 

Ā :poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

I felt it was going to be TwiceĀ 

I thought the winner was going to be announced in 5 minutes :neyde:

Davian

My 11:bradley:Ā Glad it made top 3 tho:diane:

Enjoy the amazing live version:giveup:

Ā 

Davian
Just now, Enzo said:

I thought the winner was going to be announced in 5 minutes :neyde:

I forgot to post the 3rd:emma:

DiamondKing
13 minutes ago, Davian said:

Top 5 Harshest (I donā€™t know her):

1. Ā  Ā  @Gimme MoreĀ ā€“ 2,91

giphy.gif

2. Ā  Ā  @OG Gaga StanĀ ā€“ 6Ā 

Your second time in the Top 2 haters. Congrats King!:diane:

3. Ā  Ā  @DiamondKingĀ ā€“ 6,09

4. Ā  Ā  @Candy GagaĀ ā€“ 6,45

5. Ā  Ā  @Animal ClawsĀ ā€“ 6,73

Hereā€™s a quote from Gimme More: ā€œSerious question, do people actually like this album?ā€

207413-B1-FBFD-44-BA-B53-E-D8455-D51784-

Ā 

Diamond Kong strikes againĀ :queenga:

DiamondKing
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

3. Twice ā€“ 8,11

Comments:

Just end this now, ok? Ok.

techsetter_game-of-thrones-podsumowanie-

Davian

This time for real...:emma:

Winning song in 5 minutesĀ :giveup:

The battle of the two Grammy nominated songsā€¦

#TeamFallInLine vs #TeamLikeIDo - what team are you?

The difference is 0,01:air::air:

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Diamond Kong strikes againĀ :queenga:

we did our job

original.gif

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Davian
Just now, Gimme More said:

we did our job

original.gif

You gave @DiamondKings 11 a 3 so idk if he's that happy with you atm:ally:

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Davian said:

This time for real...:emma:

Winning song in 5 minutesĀ :giveup:

The battle of the two Grammy nominated songsā€¦

#TeamFallInLine vs #TeamLikeIDo - what team are you?

The difference is 0,01:air::air:

did i give them both really low scores? i definitely can't imagine me giving a song with two scream queens a high score or anything above a 3

hCF91CFA9

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Archived