No. No! TEOG better win. 

I know right 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Just arrived, can’t be too mad at this top four ngl :vegas:

scheiße deserves but I sense MTN will win coz yall praise it to the moon and back

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Animal Claws

4. Marry The Night 

uoyx7gqqig8zkms9k8wsqblc.500x260x9.gif

Overall Score: 9.359

Highest Score: 11 - @HighRoad @LGs LM @GaGaAst @FinallyFree @Cello @Fame Romance @Blown Away

Lowest Score: 3.03 @Caca 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - One of the best tracks of her discography. So powerful, the bridge is heavenly. A 10!

@HighRoad- (easy 11)

@Suspiria - The first half of the song is a little bit on the boring side for me. But the bridge onwards makes up for that in droves. The lyrics and subject matter are great, and then the last few passages... boppage to the extreme. Also just cool that she managed to make a pop song so long and varied with so many different parts. An epic

@FRANK1991- Amazing video and super underrated song

@GaGaLB- Great track opener, bop and still fresh as of now. 

@FinallyFree- Easily my most favorite song of her whole discography. Lyrics, message, instrumentation is FIRE!

@HeavyCapiLover - Deserves to be 1, those lyrics and the progressive  beat of the song make it have a special place in my life and heart

@RudraCNG - I love it whenever she sings it live, but not a big fan of the album version

@Enzo- Literally a masterpiece, she went hard and yall let her flop smh

@Haus Swiftie - is there anything else to say other than ICONIC!

@Blown Away- Everything that's great about DITD, but ten times better. I love the energy of the track, it has great vocals and the live performances of the song are amazing as well.

@onion gurl - I hate the distortion in the instrumental, but the song itself is ok

@Lilmonzter - I like this acoustic tbh, because in that setting there is something hauntingly beautiful about the lyrics.

@Franch Toast - A gorgeous, haunting song that is obviously quite personal to Gaga. The video is a great little film short. 

@Ivy- I love this song and the meaning behind the lyrics. It's the songs like this one that actually help save people and help them with difficult times

@Ladey Gaygay - UGGHHH This song is almost orgasmic but I wish the buildup was a bit more subtle

@DovakhiinSasha - When I first heard it on the album I wasn't a big fan, but then when she made the music Video I really felt that! Also during my depression few years later this song grew even more on me because of how it spoke to me.

@MANiCURE 6- Best song of the decade. I particularly love the powerful ending !

@Esteban- The nostalgic bells, the dark organ, the 80's rythm, the futursitic synths layers, the electronic guitars, the strength of the chorus... The ambivalence of the bridge with its cute melody wich is supported by the dark dissonant electric guitars... It's a trip through darkness. The song slowly gets strength and leads us to the light, it is almost christic, and the pain turns into joy, hope and rage in the outro

@Candy Gaga - This song helped me with my life a lot and even tho it aged somehow,  it's lyrics about fighting insecurities is so important and amazing

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, monster78619 said:

MTN will win coz yall praise it to the moon and back

They praise Born This Way and now it's #6. :madge:

1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Lana? Lana Banana?

Kit, kit bo bit banana fanna fo fit

Fee fy mo mit, kit!

The name game

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived