660a04298bb17e036171c6cd5ee3360b.jpg

Are you a TEOG lover or hater? :huh:

He gave a 8.3. It isn't a hate for me lol

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteban

My reacts to this megarate

"Bad kids" before "Nothing on but the radio", "stuck on ****in you", "The Lady is a tramp"... OK!???? :grr:
Why the hell "Nothing on but the radio" is higher than "The Queen", "Fashion of his love"???? :nooo:
"Heavy Metal" Lover at #10 is blasphemous... :bradley:
"Hair" at #9 is kinda sad too... 
"Government Hooker #8... Everything is ok... it starts to seriously frightened me :gum:
As always "The edge of glory" is overrated... and "Born this way" underrated :madge:

I Agree with the rest of the list, "Judas", "Scheisse", "Mary the night", "Bloody Mar"y and "Born this way" are the best songs on the album but "Government Hooker", "Bad Kids", "Heavy Metal Lover" and "Hair"  deserved better while "The Edge Of Glory", "Nothing On (But The Radio)" deserved less

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

As always "The edge of glory" is overrated...

Louder for those in the back :tony:

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, Esteban said:

My reacts to this megarate

"Bad kids" before "Nothing on but the radio", "stuck on ****in you", "The Lady is a tramp"... OK!???? :grr:
Why the hell "Nothing on but the radio" is higher than "The Queen", "Fashion of his love"???? :nooo:
"Heavy Metal" Lover at #10 is blasphemous... :bradley:
"Hair" at #9 is kinda sad too... 
"Government Hooker #8... Everything is ok... it starts to seriously frightened me :gum:
As always "The edge of glory" is overrated... and "Born this way" underrated :madge:

I Agree with the rest of the list, "Judas", "Scheisse", "Mary the night", "Bloody Mar"y and "Born this way" are the best songs on the album but "Governement Hooker", "Bad Kids", "Heavy Metal Lover" and "Hair"  deserved better while "The Edge Of Glory", "Nothing On (But The Radio)" deserved less

Thank u so much for your participation

Archived