툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Animal Claws

9. Hair

12-14-10-Nick-Knight-011-2.jpg

Overall Score: 8.515

Highest Score: 10.9 @WORLDofGAGA

Lowest Score: 5 @ARTSEX 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker- There are some parts I like more than other parts.

@Suspiria - Kind of a mess musically. I don't think it really adds anything to the album. Though the line "I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties" hit 16yo me HARD - in all serious one of very few lyrics that have ever emotionally affected me lmao.-

@FRANK1991- This song does it for me more than BTW as it's not as in your face lol, tho the production is quite messy it has great melodies

@GaGaLB - B O P BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP

@FinallyFree - LOVE this one.

@HeavyCapiLover- The "ha-a-a-i-i-r" part is so addictive and this song is really powerful, love it

@RudraCNG - Its lyrics feel a little cringy nowadays, but it's a bop. I love its transition from a ballad to a dance song.

@Enzo- Gaga and saxophone is my fav couple, it's so magical and the lyrics ugh

@Haus Swiftie - A self love jam and just is so much fun. I have great memories with this song throughout middle school

@Blown Away- A masterpiece that gets way too much hate on this site. Should've been a single.

@onion gurl - Great instrumental, Great melody, but the lyrics are so bad I just can’t get over it

@Lilmonzter- Didn't like this. Sorry.

@Gypsy03- powerful af!

@Focz- (Third favorite with HML)

@Franch Toast- The piano version of this song is my favorite and would probably be my #1, but the album version sounds a little dated, and I don’t like how her voice is manipulated. That said, to me, this is a MUCH better self-acceptance anthem than Born This Way. I hope she releases a studio acoustic version someday.

@ChrisGaga - Soo beautiful with amazing lyrics! 

@Stephen- I love this song lyrically but I much prefer the stripped down live versions.

@Ivy - The beginning really makes me feel nostalgic and sad, but then it turns into a triumphant energetic bop with great musical elements

@Ladey Gaygay -I wrote an essay in english over this song sksksk-

@DovakhiinSasha- omg! PeRfEcT!! Same as BTW also, This song reminds me of my best friend that committed suicide in 2009, he was al about his hair, I'm sure he wouldve loved the song. When I met Gaga in 2014 after the ARTrave I wanted to ask her to sing it. But It didn't come to it.

@MANiCURE 6 - It sounds kinda dated tho... But it's still a pure bop !

@Esteban This song is childish but thats the point, it is cinematic, it is a decorum. That's like she was in a cheesy but comfy 80's teenage movie which took place in New York streets with saxo and guitars in it. She is playing a rebel teenage girl character who lives for drama. I think lyrics fits to the aesthetic which emerges from the song. Using the metaphor of "Hair" for freedom in a 80's oriented song is interesting because it was really a time where haircut was a way to emancipate from the masses (punk hair, funky afro hairdressing, long hair in heavy metal and hard rock) The instrumental is interesting imo but kind of weird, I'm not really into the glitchy parts and I would prefer that producers focussed on the interesting mix between 80's rock and sax.

@Candy Gaga - Great song. Aged a little but still inspiring. 

All around the world, pretty girls
Wipe the floor with all the boys
Pour the drinks, bring the noise (It's Iggy-Iggs!)
We're just so pretty!

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, Animal Claws said:

9. Hair

12-14-10-Nick-Knight-011-2.jpg

Overall Score: 8.515

Highest Score: 10.9 @WORLDofGAGA

Lowest Score: 5 @ARTSEX 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker- There are some parts I like more than other parts.

@Suspiria - Kind of a mess musically. I don't think it really adds anything to the album. Though the line "I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties" hit 16yo me HARD - in all serious one of very few lyrics that have ever emotionally affected me lmao.-

@FRANK1991- This song does it for me more than BTW as it's not as in your face lol, tho the production is quite messy it has great melodies

@GaGaLB - B O P BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP BOP

@FinallyFree - LOVE this one.

@HeavyCapiLover- The "ha-a-a-i-i-r" part is so addictive and this song is really powerful, love it

@RudraCNG - Its lyrics feel a little cringy nowadays, but it's a bop. I love its transition from a ballad to a dance song.

@Enzo- Gaga and saxophone is my fav couple, it's so magical and the lyrics ugh

@Haus Swiftie - A self love jam and just is so much fun. I have great memories with this song throughout middle school

@Blown Away- A masterpiece that gets way too much hate on this site. Should've been a single.

@onion gurl - Great instrumental, Great melody, but the lyrics are so bad I just can’t get over it

@Lilmonzter- Didn't like this. Sorry.

@Gypsy03- powerful af!

@Focz- (Third favorite with HML)

@Franch Toast- The piano version of this song is my favorite and would probably be my #1, but the album version sounds a little dated, and I don’t like how her voice is manipulated. That said, to me, this is a MUCH better self-acceptance anthem than Born This Way. I hope she releases a studio acoustic version someday.

@ChrisGaga - Soo beautiful with amazing lyrics! 

@Stephen- I love this song lyrically but I much prefer the stripped down live versions.

@Ivy - The beginning really makes me feel nostalgic and sad, but then it turns into a triumphant energetic bop with great musical elements

@Ladey Gaygay -I wrote an essay in english over this song sksksk-

@DovakhiinSasha- omg! PeRfEcT!! Same as BTW also, This song reminds me of my best friend that committed suicide in 2009, he was al about his hair, I'm sure he wouldve loved the song. When I met Gaga in 2014 after the ARTrave I wanted to ask her to sing it. But It didn't come to it.

@MANiCURE 6 - It sounds kinda dated tho... But it's still a pure bop !

@Esteban This song is childish but thats the point, it is cinematic, it is a decorum. That's like she was in a cheesy but comfy 80's teenage movie which took place in New York streets with saxo and guitars in it. She is playing a rebel teenage girl character who lives for drama. I think lyrics fits to the aesthetic which emerges from the song. Using the metaphor of "Hair" for freedom in a 80's oriented song is interesting because it was really a time where haircut was a way to emancipate from the masses (punk hair, funky afro hairdressing, long hair in heavy metal and hard rock) The instrumental is interesting imo but kind of weird, I'm not really into the glitchy parts and I would prefer that producers focussed on the interesting mix between 80's rock and sax.

@Candy Gaga - Great song. Aged a little but still inspiring. 

WTF 

Cancel this already 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Anveeroy
Just now, Enzo said:

All around the world, pretty girls
Wipe the floor with all the boys
Pour the drinks, bring the noise (It's Iggy-Iggs!)
We're just so pretty!

Songwriter(s)

George Astasio

Jason Pebworth

Jon Shave

Maegan Cottone

Iggy Azalea

Perrie Edwards

Jesy Nelson

Leigh-Anne Pinnock

Jade Thirlwall

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!