💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles: not gay, straight or bi; “Who cares”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Lilmonzter

Sexuality is such a personal  intimate thing and if a person chooses to explore it himself, irrespective of putting any labels on it.

What is it to you?

A lot of entitled fans out there wanting a solid monotone answer. 

It's so strange. How're you or anyone entitled to someones sexuality or how they choose to express themselves.

Even if it is disingenuous.

You choose to ask for it and that's your personal purview but to arrogantly want it. It's not.

Sing C'est la vie 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina
16 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Sexuality is such a personal  intimate thing and if a person chooses to explore it himself, irrespective of putting any labels on it.

What is it you?

A lot of entitled fans out there wanting a solid monotone answer. 

It's so strange. How're you or anyone entitled to someones sexuality or how they choose to express themselves.

Even if it is disingenuous.

You choose to ask for it and that's your personal purview but to arrogantly want it. It's not.

This!!!!

Listen, it doesn't matter if he is str8 or gay or bi or whatever. In reality I hate labels, but I came out as pan. It is his choice if he wants to come out or not.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Queen Bitch
59 minutes ago, Spock said:

He certainly cares enough to queer-bait and profit off of the LGBT community, just like he has since he started as a solo artist  :oops:

like the good sis @ReginaGeorge says, it really isn't okay to have one without the other, so if he wants to keep singing about sleeping with guys and wearing dresses he should fess up and say something, not try to be edgy and not answer the question. Otherwise he comes off as this straight guy trying to sell and make room for himself in an untapped market, but he has his stans so it's whatever I guess.

this new generation of male pop singers pandering to the gays is so annoying 

Why is it okay for female pop stars to pander to  gays, but not for men? And no, he doesn't owe anyone an answer about his sexuality. 

vitoburrrito

I think if he has an ambiguous sexuality, he should just say that... Saying “who cares” and avoiding the question minimizes the struggles that people experience when coming to terms with their sexuality. Sexuality is absolutely worth having a discussion about, especially when you have a platform like him. It matters and it’s not as unimportant as saying “who cares” seems to imply. 

It’s obviously a personal question but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask him about, especially in today’s sociopolitical climate where we are trying to hold people accountable for their actions/words

Biggest Fan

I’ve never imagined stanning  Harry 

Hea so hot and it turns me on that he had a thing w his friend,

I wish I was like that with my friends !!!!:enigma:

🤖

10 minutes ago, August3 said:

Why is it okay for female pop stars to pander to  gays, but not for men? And no, he doesn't owe anyone an answer about his sexuality. 

You really can't tell the difference in the pandering between Nick Jonas or, say, Ariana? Female pop stars do pander to the gays, some more blatantly or with different intentions than others, but that's an entirely different conversation than this

Harry is a man, bending gender constructs, wearing dresses, make-up, etc, and singing about having sex with boys. So he's taking all this queer imagery and using it to sell his music and image, and when the interviewer asks him to clarify he hides behind a non answer, like he always has. So yeah, he is making millions of off these people, being "queer", but refuses to reply. No he doesn't owe anyone an answer about his sexuality, but he put himself in this position he is in now, where people expect him to say something and it's becoming a thing. That's why he comes off as a straight guy profiting from the LGBT community

who will love me when the night is over

Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Not all things are intended to be gay-pandering.

You’re right, yet his whole promo campaign looks way too gay/LGBT-pandering and he can’t even speak up about the topic. It’s not like I care about his sexuality personally. I only care about the music he puts out. But the fact he doesn’t feel like it’s okay to discuss it is somehow annoying to me. Like many members said before, feels like he’s easily profiting from this 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

Also the fact many of Harry fans or the ones who are trying to “defend” him somehow wouldn’t support a “real” outspoken queer artist.

even if he had similar sound and style. 

so yeah, he’s taking a space that might not belong to him. Hope you guys understand my point of view. Again, it doesn’t come from a place of hatred or anything. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gays: you can wear girl or boys clothes, they have no labels 

Gays when an artist does that: "Oh No he Is MaKiNg PrOfIt oF LgbT CoMuNiTy"

He is acting "femme" sometimes, that does not mean he should be gay or Bi, straight men can act like that and still like women, there are even some women who prefer men like that. You always talk about being open minded and accept everything and everyone but sometimes you are all hypocrytes and forget about that. 

KingRedd
4 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why people make such a big deal about sexuality?! Just say Ok, I’m bi. That’s it :interestinga: He is starting to sound way too pretentious and taking himself too seriously. 

but the interview has a point. Don’t go out acting all “femme” and then you say you’re a hetero and there’s nothing different about you 

Because people like me want respect and want to feel like our orientation doesn’t define us or label us. Why must I be labeled. For people who ask I have to say bi but I used to say I don’t have a label and people like you would get upset ha “you’re bi just say it or are you scared” lol and I’d say no I’m not scared I just don’t label myself I’m free to act and do what I want without having to fit into a label or explain myself. You know? 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
1 hour ago, vitoburrrito said:

I think if he has an ambiguous sexuality, he should just say that... Saying “who cares” and avoiding the question minimizes the struggles that people experience when coming to terms with their sexuality. Sexuality is absolutely worth having a discussion about, especially when you have a platform like him. It matters and it’s not as unimportant as saying “who cares” seems to imply. 

It’s obviously a personal question but I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask him about, especially in today’s sociopolitical climate where we are trying to hold people accountable for their actions/words

But one person doesn’t have to bear the weight of everyone’s experience. His sexuality is his and he nor should any celebrity be forced to say or do anything because someone else had a bad experience. It’s not fair nor is it ok to protest that someone tells what their sexuality is because someone asks. It’s his business and he will share when he is ready. Do you tel your closeted friend to come out because your other friend had it bad when he came out? See how that doesn’t make much sense. It’s not his job to be anything. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived