Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga release music more often?

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Technically 2019 is the first year since 2013 we're not getting new music

ARTPOP

C2C

TIHTY/IWYL (video)

Joanne

The Cure

ASIB

That’s if you don’t count Princess Die in 2012

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Red said:

Princess Die, Stache, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and Cake Like Lady Gaga* :enigma:

2019 is the only year in her career when we didn't get any new music (officially or unofficially released). 

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Princess Die, Stache, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and Cake Like Lady Gaga* :enigma:

2019 is the only years in her career when we didn't get any new music (officially or unofficially released). 

I was going to include them on my post but I realized they were all features lol

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I’m only counting official release :staymad:

it’s still annual so not as bad as a drought :vegas:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and Cake Like Lady Gaga

Urban album would have slayed. Yes, including Jewels N Drugs :staymad:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

2013 had ARTPOP :selena:

You know what I mean :triggered:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Urban album would have slayed. Yes, including Jewels N Drugs :staymad:

Jewels N Drugs is a great song, no need to be shy to imply it. :fan:

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Red said:

I was going to include them on my post but I realized they were all features lol

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and Stache were features but Cake wasn't. It's hard to tell though since the song wasn't released officially but on youtube her name is mentioned first. And she is the main vocalist on all of them except Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe. :enigma:

Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and Stache were features but Cake wasn't. It's hard to tell though since the song wasn't released officially but on youtube her name is mentioned first. And she is the main vocalist on all of them except Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe. :enigma:

I thought Cake was credited as DJWS feat Gaga, educate me Queen :diane:

FfFfFfFF
14 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Technically 2019 is the first year since 2013 we're not getting new music

TIHTY/IWYL (video)

7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I’m only counting official release :staymad:

IWYL wasn't released officially either.

tenor.gif

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

IWYL wasn't released officially either.

tenor.gif

A video is

tenor.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JINNOCIDE

An album is a project and projects can take days, weeks, months or years to be finished.

When you have most control over the artistic expression of the project it can take even longer because you want it to make it perfect. AND there's costs + other people colaborating with you. Things takes time.

To be honest, I don't even think that Gaga takes that much long to release new material.

The faster you get to this mindset the better you'll feel about the anxiety of waiting for a new record.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TimisaMonster

Well clearly (no shade) LG6 is not a priority at the moment...her releasing all these new makeup lines is proof of that...

She wants to focus on OTHER projects outside of music first and then when she feels ready she will put it out. I think she may be struggling to find the theme/message of the new album and isn't what direction to take it since it seems she has scrapped a few different concepts and perhaps the music that went along with it. 

Plus she has admitted to being a perfectionist, but what baffles me is that Interscope doesn't give her any sort of push to release SOMETHING...unless she had a meeting with them and they saw "the vision" for where she is trying to navigate things for 2020 and let her do her thing solo... :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JINNOCIDE
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well clearly (no shade) LG6 is not a priority at the moment...her releasing all these new makeup lines is proof of that...

She wants to focus on OTHER projects outside of music first and then when she feels ready she will put it out. I think she may be struggling to find the theme/message of the new album and isn't what direction to take it since it seems she has scrapped a few different concepts and perhaps the music that went along with it. 

Plus she has admitted to being a perfectionist, but what baffles me is that Interscope doesn't give her any sort of push to release SOMETHING...unless she had a meeting with them and they saw "the vision" for where she is trying to navigate things for 2020 and let her do her thing solo... :shrug:

I think hoping for her to pull a release that close to Xmas is beating a dead horse. Comercially, it won't sell. And January is not THAT month for releasing material. So I see Interscope waiting for at least February for a new song to come (like BTW single + BTW album in May).

I agree with the projects bit. She already said she won't be doing multiple projects at once (and it's a good thing tbh). I think once marketing with Haus Labs is over (at least the main campaign, cuz' I believe she'll be releasing products from time to time) she'll start the hype for LG6.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Archived