💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Pussycat Dolls booked for a documentary on MTV for comeback in January

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'The reunion will be televised.

As widely reported, the Pussycat Dolls are back and aiming to blaze with a comeback tour and new music too.

Now, it’s been revealed that a TV special will accompany the regrouping of the ‘When I Grow Up’ singers.

er The Sun, the quintet – comprised of Nicole Scherzinger, Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Kimberly Wyatt, and Jessica Sutta – have teamed with MTV for a special set to air in the New Year.

The 30-minute documentary will reportedly feature interviews the PCD members ahead of their comeback tour next year.

A source said:

“The special has new interviews with all the women documenting how they came back together and plans for the tour.”

The news comes on the heels of the ladies explosive ‘X Factor’ performance, which featured a preview of new song ‘React.’ Word is that the track will feature on their upcoming EP, which is slated for a January release.

In a recent interview, Carmit confirmed that “the plan” is for vocals to be shared this go round.

As reported, original member Melody Thornton has opted to sit out the reunion.'

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2019/12/pussycat-dolls-ready-mtv-reunion-documentary-special/?fbclid=IwAR1F5pCcSM2PGwR-EyfNyWEYohsvtFvuoQ2cEPQEcfUI3uw94HnbS2TONu4

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

So Melody won't be part of this reunion at all? :noparty: She was my favorite one. 

She won't but Nicole said the door will always be open for her to return if she wants

blackpink
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She won't but Nicole said the door will always be open for her to return if she wants

I don’t know why she wouldn’t do it. What’s there to lose? It would’ve helped her solo music. Plus, it would open her to new fans who will actually get to know her and the other girls that weren’t in the spotlight as much as Nicole. 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I don’t know why she wouldn’t do it. What’s there to lose? It would’ve helped her solo music. Plus, it would open her to new fans who will actually get to know her and the other girls that weren’t in the spotlight as much as Nicole. 

I totally agree, but it's her decision... 

As a PCD fan I won't really miss her, never really loved her voice and she wasn't the best dancer. I'm much much more hyped by Carmit being back tbh.

YCHofficial
11 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Melody has stated that she's not in for a reunion because Nicole sings pretty much everything. 

But Carmit has recently said that the plan is for all the girls to sing this time around.
If that's true, Melody is missing out on something amazing.

MaryJaneHolland

So excited to watch this.

So annoyed that they're releasing only an EP. But hopefully it's just to spice things up and album follows later next year.

InsomniaMonster69
39 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Melody has stated that she's not in for a reunion because Nicole sings pretty much everything. 

But Carmit has recently said that the plan is for all the girls to sing this time around.
If that's true, Melody is missing out on something amazing.

You mean like in the X factor performance? :awkney:

YCHofficial
2 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

You mean like in the X factor performance? :awkney:

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they were only together for like  a week prior to xfactor :ally:

InsomniaMonster69
11 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they were only together for like  a week prior to xfactor :ally:

That's a bad excuse... I mean. C'mon. The camera focus was only on nicole. The other girls where only background dancers.

YCHofficial
6 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

That's a bad excuse... I mean. C'mon. The camera focus was only on nicole. The other girls where only background dancers.

I'm gonna go with the concept of ''we're showing you old pcd and next year it will be a brand new story''

InsomniaMonster69
2 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I'm gonna go with the concept of ''we're showing you old pcd and next year it will be a brand new story''

I hope so!

monketsharona
55 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So excited to watch this.

So annoyed that they're releasing only an EP. But hopefully it's just to spice things up and album follows later next year.

Pretty sure an album is coming. The EP is not really confirmed. If it happens I'd say it could be a way to test if people are here for new music before releasing more

Archived