monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Uhm, excuse me no

She may have one hit song, but don't compare her music to Katy's music. We all know Never Really Over stomps on this 

I mean this is an unreleased song that fans begged her to put on Spotify. Not really indicative of anything that will be on new projects

an angel held me like a child

Poissonche
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes :vegas:

It does not. Both songs exist without stomping on anyone. Both are good songs for some people. NRO is not my cup of tea, Salt is not your cup of tea. Everybody is right!

Except I'm more right :sis:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Yes To Heaven said:

I mean this is an unreleased song that fans begged her to put on Spotify. Not really indicative of anything that will be on new projects

Even the songs Ava released this year... Never Really Over, 365, Harleys In Hawaii are better than So Am I and SBP in my opinion 

I'm not saying Ava's music is bad, but to compare her to Katy Perry? Like really?

End Racism Now

monketsharona
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Even the songs Ava released this year... Never Really Over, 365, Harleys In Hawaii are better than So Am I and SBP in my opinion 

I'm not saying Ava's music is bad, but to compare her to Katy Perry? Like really?

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Katy Perry since 2008. I just feel like her music the last few years is just very forced by her label for her to stay in the game while her musical career is fading. 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Btw, @xoxo Craig you never replied to my question on the hair removal thread. Is Nad’s okay to use on the butt crack hair?

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Katy Perry since 2008. I just feel like her music the last few years is just very forced by her label for her to stay in the game while her musical career is fading. 

I think that Witness was forced... but this music that she released this year was not forced. You can tell in the interviews. She is much more relaxed about the whole thing now, whereas during Witness it was very stiff. I really feel this sense of relief from her. And if she was forced to release music, there would already be an album out

End Racism Now

Archived