💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Reached Out to Gaga About Performing Together

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

It's one thing to dislike Madonna as a person, but you can still respect her as an artist. She's still a force to be reckoned with. So even if you don't like her personally, I think it's safe to say that a performance between the two could be absolute magic.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Madonna wants her fans to boo at Gaga. :/

thunderzap00

**** Madonna...#Oops I said it. Asking her to come perform after you acted like a spoiled two year old is not an apology. Get off your high horse and unsuccessful album, be a woman and apologize for your **** hoe. This is why b---hes can't never get ahead cause other b---hes steady tryna keep people down *cough cough lil kim* *cough cough madonna* #whothe****iswinning #BTW #PopArt

Vincent was sure being diplomatic but the bottom line is

'it can't happen at this point in present time'

I did hear that a joint performance might be possible in future if it is a concert where all the proceeds go to charity

Eh, I think they should just both inhabit their own separate worlds. But I suppose it would be nice just to put some of the stan banter to rest.

crisTEAne

This could be a trap. Get her on stage and then mock/humiliate her in front of all the Madonna stans.

jesus! not even madonna would do that :wtf:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

I hope she does it. It will be good for the feud - might finally put it to rest.

Will it? I mean, they literally almost kissed on Saturday Night Live and that didn't change anything

Interludicrous

Will it? I mean, they literally almost kissed on Saturday Night Live and that didn't change anything

That sketch was so floppy though. Both of them messed up the lines :toofloppy:

charliekelso

of course she or her manager will deny it in less than a week, like THE email about Born this Way. Just wait and see.

Omg pls gags accept

I'd prefer if they didn't perform on a tour concert though, something more appropriate to such a special occasion, and something that could involve both fanbases

Archived