Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Madonna Reached Out to Gaga About Performing Together

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

Flippy

oKQvu.jpg

T15cR.jpg

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HybridWarhol

:omg: I don't even know what to think.

Maybe Madonna realised she kind of annoyed a lot of people by doing the EY/BTW/SNM stunt.. and I guess she's made an offer Gaga cant refuse b/c if she does the media will portray Gaga as the one with an issue b/c she 'refused' the offer.

I hope she does it. It will be good for the feud - might finally put it to rest.

But she has her own tour to perform on. Gaga doesn't have the time to perform at Madonna's tour. Her schedule is already tight with the perfume and ARTPOP recording sessions along with a 2 hour concert every other night.

lol, didn't madonna attack gaga about being reductive and now she wants her at her show. :laughga:

ooooh, **** will go down if madonna sings btw. :popcorn:

I want this to happen but than I think of Snow White. :P

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I don't trust Madonna.

I guarantee she wants Gaga to perform Born This Way. And she will do another speech about how imitation is the highest form of flattery while Gaga is standing there, forced to smile awkwardly. Gaga would just give the public the opinion that it is ok to bash her for copying Madonna because she would be performing with the woman who has given her so much **** over the past year.

Madonna is a b---h. She acts like she is the original, she has been inspired by nobody and that Gaga is nothing but an imitation of her. With all the shade Madonna has thrown out over the past year, I don't think it is a good idea for Gaga to perform with her.

I know someone has already said that she was supposed to go on the 6th of September. But maybe, Gaga should just make an appearance even, you know. Not sing, but just so it's all relaxed and calm between her and Madonna. But doesn't matter anyways.

Plus, I think Madonna is trying too hard to be "cool" about everything. :shrug:

I don't trust Madonna.

I guarantee she wants Gaga to perform Born This Way. And she will do another speech about how imitation is the highest form of flattery while Gaga is standing there, forced to smile awkwardly. Gaga would just give the public the opinion that it is ok to bash her for copying Madonna because she would be performing with the woman who has given her so much **** over the past year.

Madonna is a b---h. She acts like she is the original, she has been inspired by nobody and that Gaga is nothing but an imitation of her. With all the shade Madonna has thrown out over the past year, I don't think it is a good idea for Gaga to perform with her.

:runhug:

This comment. :clap:

:kisses:

I don't trust Madonna.

This.

I can't tell you how badly I wanted this to happen at one point, but now (after the hundredth thinly-veiled insult Madonna has thrown Gaga's way) I'll pass. Madonna doesn't deserve Gaga.

BellaDonnaDiana

her reply:

shaddup Medoner ged meh another caffee

she is going to be alrit she'll sue her ass for copyright

Well if she does it, great. Gaga and Madonna are both pop legends in their own ways, so it would be an amazing thing to see them share a stage.

But if Gaga decides not to, I would understand why.

MonstrousReality

Not here for backhanded compliments... it's reminiscent of how Madonna "forgave" Elton

If Gaga wants to make her own legacy, she needs to do it by herself - not by sharing a stage with Madonna.

Archived